1.    #1  
    2 years in a row lucky us (super slow day at work today BTW)...last year me and my friends did it up and ended up going to a couple of house parties which were pretty good, almost made it till dawn but had to escape the searing UV rays from the sun. This year I think we've decided to hit the CJAY92 Halloween Howler. Just spent $77 dollars on 3 key pieces of my costume(only 11 more things I need but they're easily accessible anywhere). So what's everyone else going to be doing?
    I'm married.

Have no social life anymore.
    Grown-up party on Sat nite with a lot of friends at a hotel...trick or treating with the kids on Sun night.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I'm married.

Have no social life anymore.
    +1
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
  5.    #5  
    that's no excuse pretty much married myself....guess we're still not grown ups yet lol....maybe next year at the ripe old age of 36, I'll be grown up (but I kinda hope not )
    I'm bouncing at the bar that weekend, no fun for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    that's no excuse pretty much married myself....guess we're still not grown ups yet lol....maybe next year at the ripe old age of 36, I'll be grown up (but I kinda hope not )
    I'm only 40, but with the social life of a bingo player.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I'm only 40, but with the social life of a bingo player.
    I'd kill for even that these days...
    As I did last year, I'll stay in, with good company and a good movie. Thankfully, said company does not do holidays, either.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    VOODOO EXPERIENCE | WORSHIP THE MUSIC | OCT 293031, 2010

The lineup isn't as good this year as it has been in the past, but looking forward to Ozzy, Weezer, and Tab Benoit's Voice of the Wetlands All Stars (among others).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    [url= EXPERIENCE | WORSHIP THE MUSIC | OCT 293031, 2010[/url]

The lineup isn't as good this year as it has been in the past, but looking forward to Ozzy, Weezer, and Tab Benoit's Voice of the Wetlands All Stars (among others).
    I just saw Weezer last month at Bumbershoot, was a great and fun show.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!