Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    i like feet
    BOTH!

(and brains as well)

(oh, and NO DRAMA)
    Great point. I do think us guys definitely would go for the smokin hot body if the face was at least bearable.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    BOTH!

(and brains as well)

(oh, and NO DRAMA)
    Oh geez! I want to shoot the drama queens on sight myself!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh geez! I want to shoot the drama queens on sight myself!
    I would like to add that MEN can be drama queens too! (As my friend's friend proved on Facebook the other day...)
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    BOTH!

(and brains as well)

(oh, and NO DRAMA)
    I got one and two and even three with my wife, but I can't say I have the last one (just had to throw it in there didn't you) - and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    9 body and 7.5 face > 7.5 body and 9 face.
    body over face, for me. But, they can't be too far apart. Obviously, there is a lot more to the whole picture than just physical appearances, but I'm just answering the question.
  8.    #88  
    hey clem look man I'm not sure how long you have been around here so I'm gonna be polite, some lets say inappropriate things have been said in the recent past towards verwon and I'm kinda partial too her so could you pls try to keep that kinda stuff to yourself? Things end up getting very nasty over silly words and nobody wants that. Thanyou and you're welcome for the free pass, and yes I do have an ego but I've earned that right. Stick around and enjoy the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Just a blurry picture of some chick holding up, I guess, a phone. If she's going to discuss her fantastic body, put up or...well....I won't say that since I don't want to be rude.
    Last edited by switchedgear; 10/07/2010 at 10:11 PM.
    Face, because no amount of working out changes that.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    hey clem look man I'm not sure how long you have been around here so I'm gonna be polite, some lets say inappropriate things have been said in the recent past towards verwon and I'm kinda partial too her so could you pls try to keep that kinda stuff to yourself? Things end up getting very nasty over silly words and nobody wants that. Thanyou and you're welcome for the free pass, and yes I do have an ego but I've earned that right. Stick around and enjoy the fun.
    And why would I listen to you? Who are you? Am I supposed to thank you for this "free pass"....cuz that ain't happening.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Seriously dude, you're picking the wrong fight here. OT threads like this one are meant for fun. Don't come in here spouting stuff and then getting your feathers ruffled. You could have just said no worries and gone on your way...which you should probably still do...
    *Moderator Note to all:
    If there is an issue with a post, either ignore it or hit the "Report" button if it violates our Forum Guidelines. The OT forum is for fun, but still has rules to follow. We'd like to keep these threads open, so lets all be happy and play nice. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Seriously dude, you're picking the wrong fight here. OT threads like this one are meant for fun. Don't come in here spouting stuff and then getting your feathers ruffled. You could have just said no worries and gone on your way...which you should probably still do...
    My bad....I apologize.....
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Thank you and I'm kind of partial to you, too!
    Last edited by verwon; 10/08/2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    I think I'm going to have to call out most of the guys on this thread. I mean really? If you had a pretty face above of some awesome cleavage... come on... COME ON! You know it would be hard to keep looking at that face.

Nice ... smile.

As for me I'm a total package kind-of guy, but since I have to choose... ****. I mean body.
    IMHO, she looks better since that photo (went from a C to a D..having kids will do that). I prefer the E-F range, though.
    Girlfriend or wife- Face

Mistress-Body
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I would like to add that MEN can be drama queens too! (As my friend's friend proved on Facebook the other day...)
    Yeah, I used to be married to one! LOL

So thankful to be able to say 'used to be.'
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    My bad....I apologize.....
    hey no problem.
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thank you and I'm kind of partial to you, too!
    ;-)
    I like a nice body, but I wouldn't take an ug-mug either.

and my idea of nice body isn't what you typically see in a magazine. I like girls that are thick in the right places.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast