1.    #1  
    Crazy, huh?

Today is a big day for us, relatively speaking, of course.

I just wanted to express my thanks to all that have made this possible.

Blaize: For not telling me that this was a crazy idea when i PM'd her while i was parked in a gas station; asking her if she would be okay with this.

Verwon: For hitting the ground running when i asked for her help during the time Blaize had (and still has) real-life to deal with, while Verwon has real-life to deal with of her own.

Berdinkerdickle: For being a human-being and listening to us after he closed the thread.

Pogeypre: For assistence in so many subtle ways, they are too many to list.

Workerb33: For saying this and giving added motivation without even realizing it at the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...
    My (and i say "My" proudly) Off-Topic Crew:
    You guys are the BEST. To reach 10,000 posts in two months in Off-Topic, no less, is an unmatched feat; probably in ANY forum ANYWHERE.

I can't even explain how proud i am of all of you for keeping this thread so very friendly and giving it a family atmosphere.

Thank you all SO much.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/03/2010 at 09:01 AM.
    So now we have threads to discuss threads????

So you were parked in a gas station. Who with, did anyone notice, does your wife know about any of this behavior?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    So now we have threads to discuss threads????

So you were parked in a gas station. Who with, did anyone notice, does your wife know about any of this behavior?
    Yes.

Nobody.
    No.
    No.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/03/2010 at 08:49 AM.
    great thread dude,,congrates.
    Yay! Congrats!

And very, very welcome! I'm happy to help and been having fun with it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Congratulations on this mile stone. Carry on trucking and three cheers to another 10,000,000 Posts - 90,000,000 Views by 1,000,000 Pre 2 owned forum members come this time, next year!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    hey!! how come Erckul isnt mentioned... especially after being the designated ladder holderer for so long, i think that with out him we couldnt have gotten here!!!
    with such little palm news, I'm sure that thread pulls in a huge percentage of visits.

make sure everyone visits the main page so precentral can translate this into huge $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    with such little palm news, I'm sure that thread pulls in a huge percentage of visits.

make sure everyone visits the main page so precentral can translate this into huge $$.
    Yeah, Good job keeping P|C in the black (I hope)!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!