Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I can't help it. My people have a somewhat dark complexion by nature. My dry humor was even inherited from my parrain.
    ?hmmmm? Uh ya don't be so serious man, you're freakin me out. And what the efff is parrain?
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    ?hmmmm? Uh ya don't be so serious man, you're freakin me out. And what the efff is parrain?
    It's what you texiens would call a "godfather". What might really freak you out is which of us is apparently taking this more seriously than the other.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Edit, because the person I was speaking to deleted their post!
    Last edited by verwon; 09/30/2010 at 04:06 PM.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    What I'm having trouble figuring out is who isn't being nice?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Actually, I was being horrible earlier in this discussion, however, I used my one-time-only time travel opportunity to go back a few hours and changed what I wrote.

Yes, I could have made better use of time travel. So what?
    But what did you choose to take back with you?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I like the way you think....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    What I'm having trouble figuring out is who isn't being nice?
    The person I was talking to in that post came back and deleted their post that I was referring to.
  8.    #28  
    dumb idea? Its an off topic thread, don't get me started!
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I took back a big trunk because I knew that I would be there at home when I went back and that would be a big cluster f.... with two of us going forward. I had to sneak up on myself, hit myself with a shovel, put the body in the trunk and dump it into the lake.

Was it an ideal situation? No. Could I have made better choices? Yes. Who's dumb idea was it to get this all started anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The person I was talking to in that post came back and deleted their post that I was referring to.
    It's a conundrum wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an obfuscation.
    I'd go back about 30 years and talk my mother into starting some sort of birth control and if they happened to have a kid with a birth defect, please abort since it would seriously bother my father.
    Exactly, but said person does stuff like that all the time!
    I'd go back to 1994, before June and talk myself out of getting married!!!

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks after the wedding, so I'd still have my son, just would've saved on a lot of other PIA stuff.
    Isn't that a Tootsie Roll?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Isn't that a Tootsie Roll?
    No, that's a dance.
  15.    #35  
    I would go back to 1994 knock out your now ex husband and stand in for him. Hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'd go back to 1994, before June and talk myself out of getting married!!!

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks after the wedding, so I'd still have my son, just would've saved on a lot of other PIA stuff.
    ooooh! Great idea!
  17.    #37  
    ;-) hehe
    He's a wuss, would've been easy, too!

;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I would go back to 1994 knock out your now ex husband and stand in for him. Hehe
    Lmfao
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast