Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts.
  2. #2  
    Pretty much any post related to new hardware from Palm in the last 9 months.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Pretty much any post related to new hardware from Palm in the last 9 months.
    Haha lol, or better yet:

    "The Pre will be the iPhone Killer."
  4. #4  
  5. #5  
    Dupont - "Better Living Through Chemicals"
  6. #6  
    «And for the tourist who really wants to get away from it all, safaris in Vietnam»
    Newsweek, predicting popular holidays for the late 1960s.

    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/29/2010 at 12:13 PM.
  7. #7  
    We can get all of the failed computer predictions out right away

    «There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.»
    --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC), maker of big business mainframe computers, arguing against the PC in 1977.

    «Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vacuum tubes and weigh only 1.5 tons.»
    --Popular Mechanics, March 1949.

    «I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year.»
    --The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957.

    «But what... is it good for?»
    --IBM executive Robert Lloyd, speaking in 1968 microprocessor, the heart of today's computers.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Haha lol, or better yet:

    "The Pre will be the iPhone Killer."
    I disagree. The original iPhone actually IS dead, and I see no reason why we can't give the Pre credit for that...
    Last edited by Workerb33; 09/29/2010 at 12:17 PM.
  9. #9  
    Y2K.
  10. solarus's Avatar
    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I disagree. The original iPhone actually IS dead, and I see no reason why we can't give the Pre credit for that...
    The Pre did kill my iPhone that's for sure


    Now as to predictions that didn't come true...

    In 1773, King George II said that the American colonies had little stomach for revolution.

    Oopsi
  11. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #11  
    Manmade Global Warming
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  12. #12  
    Man evolves into fish..... which invade Mars...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  13. #13  
  14. #14  
    Let's see if in 5 years:

    Just call me Berd.
  15. #15  
    That cow farts will power the earth

  16. #16  
    A free Quebec
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Let's see if in 5 years:

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  18. #18  
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    .
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts.
    my place in history is secure

Posting Permissions