1.    #1  
    This guy is religious but no refrences to religion in this video.
    He is funny as hell...............go ahead watch it.

And so true, too!

If a woman really wants things to work with a man, she has to stop trying to change the way he is and change herself and the way she thinks and reacts, instead.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    damn it... im missin out... im at work and cant watch videos unless theres no sound... which sounds like its kinda pointless with this one...

i need to get me a set of Bluetooth headphones... #$%@^&* ..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And so true, too!

If a woman really wants things to work with a man, she has to stop trying to change the way he is and change herself and the way she thinks and reacts, instead.
    Well it works both ways, both women and men have to give and be understanding of the other. Its not just the crazy womans fault................ doh did I say that outloud?
    in a great relationship,,both sides need to give to get.
    a wise man once said

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Its not about changing, i think verwon is right... noone can EXPECT anyone to change.. no one likes to be forced to do anything, especially change.

However there are likes and dislikes of each person in the marriage that EACH has to take into consideration, some may be borderline maddening... usually, however, these minor moaddening things get corrected, without force.

Once someone sees that youre willing to truly put up with their garbage , they will tend to bend themselves FOR you, not YOU BENDING them.

7.    #7  
    If everyone agreed like we all agree in off topic the world would be................uh wait that doesnt work.
    LMAO! My Mom and Dad sent me these dvds with this guy and I rolled with laughter...he is freakin halarious! I totally forgot about those dvds, gonna have to find them and watch them again. Thanks for sharing switched.
    My problem is I open the "nothing box" far too often on the drive home from work. Somehow I manage to make my way through at least 30 minutes of traffic and pull into my driveway and realize I don't remember anything about my drive. Kind of a scary feeling.
  10.    #10  
    na the nothing box is great to be in!