Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    People who accidentally swallow a quarter and then dispose of the situation quietly won't call out others who they think have done the same.

AOW, I think it's sometimes a good quality (to state how you feel) but it can also be a curse. (Believe me - I know from experience.) Just ignore the thread if it really bothers you. ?
    /popcorn on

What did I miss in this thread.. Posts don't add up

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    /popcorn on

What did I miss in this thread.. Posts don't add up

A few days ago, AOW tried to fire up the inferno by suggesting/assuming/implying things like she didn't work for a living and a lot of other stupid things that clearly would incite anger in any normal rational person. It's easy enough to mentally draw such conclusions by AOW made his thoughts public without and polite or careful dialog. Some have called this a need to "mind his manners". I think we all need to put that incident behind us and just behave in a normal and respectful way. (Here's hoping for a speedy end to this particular conversation!)

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    A few days ago, AOW tried to fire up the inferno by suggesting/assuming/implying things like she didn't work for a living and a lot of other stupid things that clearly would incite anger in any normal rational person. It's easy enough to mentally draw such conclusions by AOW made his thoughts public without and polite or careful dialog. Some have called this a need to "mind his manners". I think we all need to put that incident behind us and just behave in a normal and respectful way. (Here's hoping for a speedy end to this particular conversation!)

--
    Bob
    It wasnt AOW, that was bluewanders, AOW decided that he would make a comment about he had what she needed for her blood pressure problems and it was very inappropriate, so I with all the subtlety I could muster (which means none) told AOW what I thought.........and then those posts were deleted with no reason as to why. Its over now, seems Blue was trying to be funny and didnt convey it very well.....Ive done that before and as for the other guy....? Well we have no idea what he was thinking..........all is well.
    Thanks switchedgear for clarifying things. (It all becomes a blur to me much too fast! )

PS: Sorry AOW for remembering things incorrectly.
    ( turns on waterhose, and hoses down all the hotheads in this thread, then turns the damn hose on himself... hehehehheh
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  6.    #146  
    Even though this thread was meant to show Verwon's short temper (in a PLAYFUL way), it was NOT intended to be used to disrespect her or anybody else.
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    ( turns on waterhose, and hoses down all the hotheads in this thread, then turns the damn hose on himself... hehehehheh
    Thank you, xForsaken, for trying to keep it from getting too serious in here.

Don't think we haven't noticed it.
    There's always some that crawl out of the woodwork!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm not a firefighter but I play one on P|C.
    (I just wish it was more like 90 degrees out. A firehose at this time of year can be a bit chilly.)
    True and we still have people swimming out here!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    True and we still have people swimming out here!
    Like the people up here in (South) Boston who take a swim every New Year's Day! :brrrrrr:

This image reminds me more of us than them!
    Last edited by sudoer; 10/04/2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Crazies!
    sigh
    I can be a hothead,, but this is not the place for it.. well ok.. verwon is allowed for a few moments..then,, i seal her flat up.. .an fill it up with ice cold water.. hehehehehhehe..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    well I don't think I'm a hothead, I see it more as very passionate about what I stand for.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    well I don't think I'm a hothead, I see it more as very passionate about what I stand for.
    I definitely agree with this assessment!
    I can be a hothead,, but this is not the place for it.. well ok.. verwon is allowed for a few moments..then,, i seal her flat up.. .an fill it up with ice cold water.. hehehehehhehe..
    LMAO!
    hehehehehhehe..
    For some reason when you post that laugh I picture scooby doo

And you, sketchy, are Shaggy!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And you, sketchy, are Shaggy!
    Zoinks!
    Run scoob!