Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    So where is this <INFERNO> that the thread title suggests is here? Seems nice and peaceful...

<edit> Nevermind, the <INFERNO> is going to sleep lol
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thanks! You're awesome!

I've gotta tuck myself into bed, it's been a long day. Night
    Oh ok. See ya tomorrow!
    LOL! The inferno has had a lot of problems with crazy doctors and meds, so has been kinda of tamped down a little recently.

Have a great night!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! The inferno has had a lot of problems with crazy doctors and meds, so has been kinda of tamped down a little recently.

Have a great night!
    Oh ok. Goodnight <SMOLDERING EMBER>
    Some peoples children.
    And then we take the time to raise ours with manners!
    well said switchedgear
    doh! Posts have vanished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So where is this <INFERNO> that the thread title suggests is here? Seems nice and peaceful...

<edit> Nevermind, the <INFERNO> is going to sleep lol
    Remind me to buy some popcorn ... It will be interesting to see if there is any hell to pay for trying to roust the lioness in her sleep!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Just ask my roommate, he made the mistake of waking me up the first weekend I was here and he has NEVER dared to do it, again!
    OK, that's just one more thing that bothers me about the American language... Unless you actually ARE sharing a room with your roommate, he is not a roommate but a housemate or flatmate.
    I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter....
    Rules time
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Rules time
    Oops, wrong thread?
    What the hell, sketchy, those aren't my rules!!!
    i thought this was the ctrl v pasting thread ....

if i hadnt said it today... Miss ya verwon
    Yeah, likely excuse!
    something tells me that someone here can swallow a quarter and crap out 6 nickels.
    If I say what I think of you, after what you said the other day, I'm certain I'll get an infraction.

I think just saying that makes my opinion clear enough.
    Something tells me that a certain individual in here needs remedial classes in manners.
    Don't get me started, my last post about his behaviour got magicaly deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    something tells me that someone here can swallow a quarter and crap out 6 nickels.
    People who accidentally swallow a quarter and then dispose of the situation quietly won't call out others who they think have done the same.

AOW, I think it's sometimes a good quality (to state how you feel) but it can also be a curse. (Believe me - I know from experience.) Just ignore the thread if it really bothers you. ?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast