Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 199
  1. #101  
    +1
  2. #102  
    it got real quiet in here lately?
  3. #103  
    I think it might be a combination of both sensitivity toward verwon's plight and a little bit of "I could have easily made a similar mistake to what bluewanders did". We need dbd to come in and lighten the mood here!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  4.    #104  
    Please hold for dbd.....
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    We need dbd to come in and lighten the mood here!
    Things NOT to say to a cop when you're pulled over...


    I only had one officer Mr. Keg..

    Wanna race to the station, Sparky?

    I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

    On the way to the station, let's get a twelve pack.

    Come on, write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

    How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

    I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

    Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

    Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

    I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

    You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

    So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

    Gee, officer. That's terrific! The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

    Do YOU know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

    Aren't you one of the Village People?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/30/2010 at 05:08 PM.
  6. #106  
    Ha ha! Great post, dbd!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ha ha! Great post, dbd!
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Sorry bluewanders, I agree that this post was presumptuous and I feel you should apologize for that - it hurt others. Be objective. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    Not that verwon needs defending, she does extremely well in that department, but your post was more than a little persumptuous. ( backing up the fire truck and tanker truck to really hose verwon down ) lol
    Thanks guys and switchedgear. I did talk to bluewanders, he was intending to be funny, he just didn't convey it well and picked a really bad topic to attempt it on.


    I just had to contact the doc, again. She had to cut another med entirely, because my BP is going way too low, now.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thanks guys and switchedgear. I did talk to bluewanders, he was intending to be funny, he just didn't convey it well and picked a really bad topic to attempt it on.


    I just had to contact the doc, again. She had to cut another med entirely, because my BP is going way too low, now.
    Damn does this mean i backed the fire truck up with all that ice cold water for nothing?????? geeeshhh cant please some people..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Things NOT to say to a cop when you're pulled over...


    I only had one officer Mr. Keg..

    Wanna race to the station, Sparky?

    I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

    On the way to the station, let's get a twelve pack.

    Come on, write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

    How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

    I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

    Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

    Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

    I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

    You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

    So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

    Gee, officer. That's terrific! The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

    Do YOU know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

    Aren't you one of the Village People?
    I think that was me in about half of those listed above.. hehehehhe
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    Damn does this mean i backed the fire truck up with all that ice cold water for nothing?????? geeeshhh cant please some people..
    ROFL! With me, it's always wise to keep such supplies handy.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    I think that was me in about half of those listed above.. hehehehhe
    lol
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! With me, it's always wise to keep such supplies handy.
    (Forsaken is parking the fire truck behind Verwons abode, trying to be very very quiet. Damn hard with them bloody neato buttons and switches that make the horn go the lights go on,, and that neato siren) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat....
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  14. #114  
    Clobbered for waking me up!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #115  
    Agreed! That icy cold water is needed!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #116  
    Total egostical, self-absorbed bump!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Total egostical, self-absorbed bump!
    Hooray!
  18. #118  
    And approval.........

    *head swelling happening now* LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #119  
    lol. Nothing wrong with that.
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    lol. Nothing wrong with that.
    Thanks! You're awesome!

    I've gotta tuck myself into bed, it's been a long day. Night
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Posting Permissions