Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 199
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    what if the petition surpasses 10,00 posts does that go on the front page as well?

    or do we need a second petition for the petition , and would it continue ad nauseam
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Did you mean ad nauseatingly?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

    Originally Posted By Verwon:
    Wake up! It was a pun! I know damn well what the phrase means. *

    You're slow on the uptake, today.

    Allow me to explain, you know how it can get tedious and boring when something is done repetitively?

    So, ad nauseatingly! GET IT!?!??
    Let it begin!!!
    hahaha

    *Please note the above conversation has been exaggerated by this poster to encourage and emphasize the raging Flames of Verwon

    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you need to add my orig posts
    Better!
  2. #82  
    Much!!! lol... now if that could just be your sig ...
  3. #83  
    This isnt much of an inferno... 5 pages and I havent felt the heat yet. I knew I could hack it...
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Let it begin!!!
    hahaha

    *Please note the above conversation has been exaggerated by this poster to encourage and emphasize the raging Flames of Verwon



    Better!
    Thanks!

    I've been ill, so not flaming as much as usual.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #85  
    Not sure why I'm wandering in here, I can't stand the heat, but I love what's in the kitchen...
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Not sure why I'm wandering in here, I can't stand the heat, but I love what's in the kitchen...
    LMAO! Thanks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    This isnt much of an inferno... 5 pages and I havent felt the heat yet. I knew I could hack it...
    Perhaps you should pay attention to more posts, because then you might know that I've spent the last two weeks very ill from two different health problems. Haven't been in much of a playful mood, but if you wanted to annoy me, you're getting there.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Perhaps you should pay attention to more posts, because then you might know that I've spent the last two weeks very ill from two different health problems. Haven't been in much of a playful mood, but if you wanted to annoy me, you're getting there.
    Haha... well while youve been lounging around pretending to be sick... Ive been working and havent had the time. (Although, with the great outpouring about your health in nearly every thread you appear in, I was well aware youve been sick.)

    Do I get another super special PM if I manage to annoy you?
  9. #89  
    Pretending to be sick?

    That is so damn rude! I'd gladly skip any one of these medical problems, but no, you're right I WANTED cHF and all the other stuff.

    I'm done, consider yourself ignored.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #90  
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  11. #91  
    And just an FYI it just so happens that I freaking work for a living. No one just hands me everything like a spoiled, pampered princess and they never have. So, KISS IT!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #92  
    Aww... Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the Inferno... it only took 90 posts and apparently an off day for me.
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Aww... Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the Inferno... it only took 90 posts and apparently an off day for me.
    Doh ! Your head is starting to swell! Can we attribute your inability to be nice to lack of parenting while you were growing up or are you just off your meds?
  14. #94  
    switchedgear, I adore you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #95  
    hehe ditto hon
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Doh ! Your head is starting to swell! Can we attribute your inability to be nice to lack of parenting while you were growing up or are you just off your meds?
    I suppose this is what I meant by "off day" I have not said anything in an attempt to be mean... or "not nice"... off day as in my sense of humor clearly isn't jiving with others. That said... I also do not offer apologies for things I do not feel were in the wrong, hence my attempt to diffuse things with another post trying to call humor and nonchalance into bearing.

    But I guess if I am so reprehensibly offensive and need to be parented better along with possible medication... I will simply stop trying to joke around with you cool kids. Wouldn't want to upset the fragile and ill humored...
  17. #97  
    FLAME ON!

  18. #98  
    let me "humor" you by saying this. The idea that you insinuated she was faking it, and the fact that you walk in here with your stuck up comment about working for a living again assuming she hasn't, well that speaks tons of your character or lack there of. Yes you are right we are the cool kids so go back to the band hall and play your piccolo!
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Haha... well while youve been lounging around pretending to be sick... Ive been working and havent had the time. (Although, with the great outpouring about your health in nearly every thread you appear in, I was well aware youve been sick.)

    Do I get another super special PM if I manage to annoy you?
    Sorry bluewanders, I agree that this post was presumptuous and I feel you should apologize for that - it hurt others. Be objective. thanks
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  20. #100  
    Not that verwon needs defending, she does extremely well in that department, but your post was more than a little persumptuous. ( backing up the fire truck and tanker truck to really hose verwon down ) lol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.

Posting Permissions