Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    pogey
    Nope.

    It was HelloNNNewman, when i opened up the Horseplay Room for Verwon & Switchedgear.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I think the horse is female...
    verwon
    To tell you the truth, i forgot.
    I posted these much earlier today.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    oozing puss, followed by subsequent scratching and itching
    sketch
    correct!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I don't know who it was, but it was from your English lesson thread from a few months ago, right?
    Now I know I'm getting old.
    I forgot all about that thread.

    I just saw another 'I could care less' comment, and came over here and posted.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    To tell you the truth, i forgot.
    I posted these much earlier today.
    I know this one wasn't me, I know about that horse and his name! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Now I know I'm getting old.
    I forgot all about that thread.

    I just saw another 'I could care less' comment, and came over here and posted.
    lol

    Well i don't know then.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I know this one wasn't me, I know about that horse and his name! LOL
    Yeah, i think it was Sketchy boy's quote.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yeah, i think it was Sketchy boy's quote.
    Could be, last I heard he was shaving the horse, so.....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Could be, last I heard he was shaving the horse, so.....
    lol, i'm glad you ended that sentence right there, lol.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol, i'm glad you ended that sentence right there, lol.
    Hey, trust me, I don't want anymore details, either! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #51  
    LOL... could have been worse.. he could have stopped that sentence just before the word "horse" and made us wonder even more.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... could have been worse.. he could have stopped that sentence just before the word "horse" and made us wonder even more.
    Lol, that's true.




    I think i'm gonna throw-up.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... could have been worse.. he could have stopped that sentence just before the word "horse" and made us wonder even more.
    You know, until now, I wasn't overcome with nausea at all, today!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #54  
    LOL... I'm here to serve...







    ... nauseous thoughts
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I'm here to serve...







    ... nauseous thoughts
    If I get sick, again, everyone else is going to be kicking your assets! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #56  
    Who said this-
    I LOVE that horse!
  17. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #57  
    verwon
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    verwon
    Yep
  19. #59  
    Running off at any time to "console" an ex-boy/girlfriend and/or ending any argument with the sentence: "My ex used to do that same !"
    who said this
  20. #60  
    Worst paradox since the Back to the Future Trilogy.
    who said this
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions