Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's what I've been doing since Sunday. Haven't gotten worse, but not much better.

sidenote: I have rediscovered my love for ice water. So ****ing good.
    If your still running a fever since Sunday time to take a trip to the Doctor or Is there a doctor in the HOUSE...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    If your still running a fever since Sunday time to take a trip to the Doctor or Is there a doctor in the HOUSE...
    I don't have health insuranve... I'm sure the fever will die soon enough. It's gone from 103.8 on sunday to 103.5 today. I'm making progress!
    It is said that James Harris (source: twitter) has the flu to. It is also said that he wrote 'anonymous texter' in basically an hour, and that he also wrote his other apps while under the flu. Should he be cured? Hmmmm...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    just thought of something. I haven't been swaeting this whole time I've been sick. I do drink tons of water tho. Good sgn, bad sign??
    Ok if it isn't better by tomorrow I'm gonna see a doc. Anyone know what do do if I have no money ot health insurance? Will he still see me?
  7.    #27  
    Ok if it isn't better by tomorrow I'm gonna see a doc. Anyone know what do do if I have no money ot health insurance? Will he still see me?
    How 'bout the emergency room at your local hospital?

*Anyone have a pic of an ambulance to put here?
    That's way more expensive lol
    Bedrest, fluids, tylenol at this point. You'll feel better by the end of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Bedrest, fluids, tylenol at this point. You'll feel better by the end of the week.
    hopefully.

I've been working at my new job since two mondaya ago. I've already caller out 3 days and possibly five lol. Oh wel, as longas I get my paycheck tommow lol
    Anyone know what do do if I have no money ot health insurance? Will he still see me?
    Call your pcp over the phone. Guessing it will be a quick conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Call your pcp over the phone. Guessing it will be a quick conversation.
    Thanks for the advice. I wikk be calling them first thing in the morning!
    that is a dangerously high fever. I would be in a coma at that point (having already established that I am a wimp).

isn't their a doctor on these forums that could take a quick call to help save a fellow pc member?
    and send a pm to davidra. He seems to know a lot about where and how to get healthcare if you don't have insurance.

back here you could go to grady. Not sure about philly.

get well soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that is a dangerously high fever. I would be in a coma at that point (having already established that I am a wimp).

isn't their a doctor on these forums that could take a quick call to help save a fellow pc member?
    heh it feels like I'm in a coma lol. I can barely stand up, drive, or pay attention to anything. I'm glad my throat doesn't hurn anymote though. I'll be fine man, just honna sweat it out til tomorrow morning and see how it goes
    heh it feels like I'm in a coma lol. I can barely stand up, drive, or pay attention to anything. I'm glad my throat doesn't hurn anymote though.
    Glad your throat's better. The throat pain is usually a 3-5 day thing, so that's a good sign. You're right on course
    I drink a shot of Jagermeister (from my Jagermeister tap machine)(but you could keep a bottle in your freezer too) before bed every night, I haven't been sick in 5 years, made from 56 all natural herbs, very good for you, and it doesn't taste like caugh medicine by accident.......if i feel a cold or flu coming on I double to 2 shots and poof it's gone....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    You can look into "Silver Water" at your local Natural Health Store. It should really help and it tastes like spring water. Hope you feel better soon...
    update. Fever has gone down quite a bit but I'm still shaky on my feet. I may try to eat something later on.

problem: I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib last night. Doesn't hurt all the timem only when I inhale too deep, or when I lay on my left side, or cough. Overall, today should be a decent.

ps: ice water still kicks ***!
    probably a muscle pull?

really glad that you are improving.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast