1.    #1  
    I was set on upgrading. Not so much anymore. I was in the store for about 30 minutes playing with their variety of Android phone, my favorite of them was the Droid X. Very nice hardware, beautiful screen, camera was amazing.

My biggest gripe was the web browser. While it displayed web pages very nice, I could not get it to go full screen, which is especially bad in landscape mode. I am sure there is a way, but it should be there by default imo.

Android OS doesn't seem so much "clunky" as some users say, it's a whole different operating system, so it is going to take a while to get used to how things run. It is very fast and quick to respond, but like one user said somewhere, webOS just looks better doing the same thing, it doesn't do it any better though.

There is no lying I am jealous of the hardware. I want. I will get over it though.

I have been itching for a new device, and I am sure I have found what it is, which will insure I keep my upgrade and Palm Pre, a brand spanking new iPod Touch. Say what you will, I love my first gen iPod still, and I know I would love the new one even more.

webOS <3
    there are a lot more gripes...ive used android and continue to use it, as i work for att and its my demo line.

but there are universal gripes (which pertain to every android device) and there are specific gripes related to each specific android device.

This is not to say that webos doesnt have its flaws, However, the overall flaws pertaining to android outweigh those of webos IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    there are a lot more gripes...ive used android and continue to use it, as i work for att and its my demo line.

but there are universal gripes (which pertain to every android device) and there are specific gripes related to each specific android device.

This is not to say that webos doesnt have its flaws, However, the overall flaws pertaining to android outweigh those of webos IMHO.
    All signs point to Android taking over the market, but as always, we'll wait and see.

Personally I'd like a bigger proc than my Motorola Droid but isn't that always the case?