Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Some people have certainly gone overboard with the number of unnecessary plastic surgery procedures. A sizeable number of people that get enhancements do so to please others more so than please themselves. Their actions are having a negative impact on our health care system. There are surgeries like abdominoplasty that may be essential to certain patients but are not covered by insurance companies because they are deemed cosmetic. Also, why do people feel compelled to alter ethnically prominent features? I am in no way trying to be stereotypical but there have been documentations of people who make surgical alterations because they do not like a particular anatomical feature that racially defines them. (If you don’t believe me, watch old episodes of Ricki Lake lol)

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I believe (in theory) I would choose au natural...but I wouldn't kick a plastics girl out of bed...
    have you told your wife that? Buy the apology book before you do...
  4.    #44  
    why so she could throw it at him ?? ltm ltm ltm

@rlanley21 im sorry , but i wouldnt let a plastic looking doll in my bed to begin with
    If a guy wants plastic, they sell those!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    have you told your wife that? Buy the apology book before you do...
    ahhh...it's a discussion I've already had with my wife. We play "What if...." all the time. Then we make fun of each other by picking someone totally opposite from who we really are. I say "What if I didn't meet you and ended up with Angelina Jolie?" and she says, "What if I didn't meet you and ended up with Zac Efron?" It would never happen, but fun to think about "What if..."

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    why so she could throw it at him ?? ltm ltm ltm

@rlanley21 im sorry , but i wouldnt let a plastic looking doll in my bed to begin with
    Liar...for free? for fun? If a big-boobed, plastic chick was going to give it up one night and you would never have to see her or talk to her ever again, you're claiming you would pass? I highly doubt that...
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    ahhh...it's a discussion I've already had with my wife. We play "What if...." all the time. Then we make fun of each other by picking someone totally opposite from who we really are. I say "What if I didn't meet you and ended up with Angelina Jolie?" and she says, "What if I didn't meet you and ended up with Zac Efron?" It would never happen, but fun to think about "What if..."

Liar...for free? for fun? If a big-boobed, plastic chick was going to give it up one night and you would never have to see her or talk to her ever again, you're claiming you would pass? I highly doubt that...
    than you obviously dont know me... it takes more than big boobs bouncing.. let her melt in that jelly of plastic. sorry i dont just Give up anything... there has to be more to it than what "someone believes" to be a pretty face

and btw Im no liar.
    Yes, some people won't just hop into bed with someone for a night of fun, just because they look good.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    well I have no issues with just hopping into bed with a girl for a night of fun regardless of what they look like! Just have have an ok set of teeth and no crack heads pls. Oh and eat before you come over pls.
  10.    #50  
    *New Topic*

Do you find that people (i.e. Yourself) tend to give out personal information (i.e. Your SS#) more easily , today , as opposed to 5 years ago? And why?

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Nope, I'm just as careful now as I was then. If anything, more so.

(895-03-2559)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  12.    #52  
    lol....
    i had this discussion with my wife last night. and it seems that many more stores are asking for it , even if just as an identifier. heck i see people every day and hand me their social no questions, not whats it for, why do you need it... its just so strange i remember when no one gave out their social, it was like the holy grail , now its just some number.. people would give their social before they give their phone number ..
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    lol....
    i had this discussion with my wife last night. and it seems that many more stores are asking for it , even if just as an identifier. heck i see people every day and hand me their social no questions, not whats it for, why do you need it... its just so strange i remember when no one gave out their social, it was like the holy grail , now its just some number.. people would give their social before they give their phone number ..
    Haha so that's where you get all these thought provoking forum topics (kidding). Anyway, I am paranoid about information getting into the wrong hands either over the internet or in the real world and it does not matter if there is a perceived or clear and present danger. I have taken drastic steps in fortifying my information by using 4 firewalls, purchased a shredder, and use a credit monitoring service. Even though any experienced cyber bandit can by-pass all these measures, it minimizes my chances of falling prey. I will NEVER disclose my SS$# to any Tom, ****, and Harry, and you know, it is the explosive trend of social networking that has left us more trusting. Five years ago, how many of us would have been this transparent as we are today? At work, I have had clients ready to provide their SS# to employees as a search criterion even though it was never requested.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Five years ago, how many of us would have been this transparent as we are today? At work, I have had clients ready to provide their SS# to employees as a search criterion even though it was never requested.
    which is exactly my point... im careful myself, but im not super careful, i feel like my guard is on auto off sometimes, i only give info to "trusted" companies, but even then i feel somewhat "violated"

but as i once read and as you put it

In the security industry there is a generally accepted philosophy that no system or network is completely secure a competent attacker with enough time, patience and resources will eventually find a way into a target.
    so with all the facebooking , message boards, twitter, Foursquare and other social sites on the rise, how much more secure is our info... and in the next 5 years will we be even less careful?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123