Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay, I'll get some temporary black die and I'll be your Pocahontas.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, I'll get some temporary black die and I'll be your Pocahontas.

Whooohoooo jump on the horse girl!
    You just like the location of my fringe!
    *clears throat turns red, damn she saw me look.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    switchedgear, you go as Shaggy, verwon as Daphne, your horse as Scooby Doo. Now you need a Fred and Velma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    switchedgear, you go as Shaggy, verwon as Daphne, your horse as Scooby Doo. Now you need a Fred and Velma.
    you had better stick to ladders kid.
    He definitely needs to stick to ladders! I wouldn't look good dressed like that!!!

I've gotta get offline for a bit and lay down, I'm really drained.
    I'm going to go as a "mysterious box" (no one will know what is in it) and show up on March 31st (very, very late)............

I will be the "Next WebOS phone!"
    My wife and I are going to be medieval tavern keepers with our daughter the 'Harvest princess'. We're going to be at Voodoo Fest, though. Next year I'm considering going full haunted house if Voodoo Fest doesn't fall on Halloween again.

Last year was zombies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I offer to take kids around in My big Cargo Van and offer them whole snicker bars to get in =)
    Not sure how I'm going to beat last year, I usually don't put any effort into it, but last year kind of went over the top:$40 costume, $15 latex mask, $15 makeup and latex glue, 4 hours in a chair getting make up put on followed by mask gluing, followed by more makeup put on.
    Went to 2 great costume parties, had some girl freak out and try and pull my mask off....NOTE!!!!: if you have a glued on latex mask, you MUST use that removal compound or it WILL tear your skin....luckily I got her away before she did any serious damage. 2 days of scrubbing to get that black makeup around my eyes off, the guys at work had a good chuckle.

Still lots of time left to think about this years, and sure liked the bloody Pokemon, I may in fact copy that one for next year.
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    that's all? No other vampires, zombies, or other things that go BUMP in the night?
    Here's a couple of clues for this year's get up

I made up the jar of bees last night and I am very, very, very, very, very, very glad I didn't screw up with the KrazyGlue and end up going to work today with a jar stuck to my hands
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Cargo Van, Offering free rides in the cave of no return.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Here's a couple of clues for this year's get up

I made up the jar of bees last night and I am very, very, very, very, very, very glad I didn't screw up with the KrazyGlue and end up going to work today with a jar stuck to my hands
    stumped as to what this might bee. Get it? Wakka wakka wakka !
    I'm going as dog the bounty hunter. how's that for spooky things that go bump in the night?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12