Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Its as the title says

And on that note........c ya Im out.........and goodnight!
    Yet another copycat.
    Night and sleep well!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    you know .. P|C needs to set the default pages to more than 2.. at least view from past month
    I remember a good night thread started way back,hey dbd,was that not the first of many threads you started?
    it should be retitled... the official "switchedgear" Goodnight Thread
    Oh geez! Jealous and possessive over thread titles/topics?

I doubt he worried about doing a search for the word goodnight.

And on that note, I'm going to movieland, it makes more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I remember a good night thread started way back,hey dbd,was that not the first of many threads you started?
    Yep.

Look above your post.
    no but .. seriously.. less threads would get buried if they would show from one month by default
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    no but .. seriously.. less threads would get buried if they would show from one month by default
  11.    #12  
    lol I thought I saw one before too, you know since this is off topic it shouldn't be an issue to sticky certain off topic threads, the lounge would be a good one and so would a goodnight thread. Also I was thinking a forum chat program would be nice.
    goodnight guys im beat
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    goodnight guys im beat
    already ???? its only 630 pm .... wow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm off for awhile, too! Not feeling to great. Going to get in touch with the doc tomorrow. BP is in good range, but something's screwing me up.
    googdnight tty tomorrow.. Hope all goes well at the doc lemme know

@shadavis goodnight here just means I'm signing off still have an hour and a half drive home.. It's 730 here.. Still didn't eat yet and well I'm beat lol I'll prob pop back on at 2am or so
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm off for awhile, too! Not feeling to great. Going to get in touch with the doc tomorrow. BP is in good range, but something's screwing me up.
    hope you feel better !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Thanks!

and I don't have an appointment tomorrow, just going to call and see what she says.

The weight loss hasn't stopped, either and that's something I really don't need.
  18.    #19  
    *grabs bucket of protien powder, weight set, side of beef and a sack of tators, jumps on horse heads out.
    LOL! Thanks, but that's going to be a long ride.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast