Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    ya my a.rse is sore already and the horse wants to stop at every dairy queen we run acrossed.
    Guess he likes his Blizzards!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #23  
    mmmm that sounds friggin gooooooood!
    Not for me, I'll stay away, thanks! Hate to see the nutrition info on those.
  5.    #25  
    well im trying to gain right now.........fatten up for winter, cut down for summer.
    Ha! Yeah, I could stand to gain, but they have a good amount of sodium in them.
  7.    #27  
    Ive always been the little guy.....5'10" and 155 to 160, but fast as hell with a wicked right roundhouse hehe.
    Well, at 5'7, I'm now only around 106, I've never been heavy, but this is getting ridiculous.

I wear a size 2 women's jeans and they are now loose on me!!!
  9.    #29  
    wow...... not that it helps but I could bench press you, ya I know typicall guy response............itll all get worked out for ya Im bettin.
    ROFL! I hope so, very tired of feeling rundown and miserable.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! I hope so, very tired of feeling rundown and miserable.

wow if you feel run down and miserable now and youre this much fun.....you gotta be a riot when you feel well..........lol
    Thanks and yes, those times almost no one can keep up with me.
  13.    #33  
    once again goodnite yall!
  14.    #34  
    very long day.........nite yall....tell sketch to not put lipstick on my horse again pls............peace.
    But I was going to let him have that one that I bought and don't use.....the color would look much better on your horse!
  16.    #36  
    how am supposed to have a rugged look when my horse is wearing lipstick? Might as well be riding..... Crap... Open mouth insert foot.
    What?!? What were you going to say?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12