Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mcdonalds Commericals..
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Slap chop and shamwow.

you should watch the remixes on youtube by dj steve porter.

I hated to the head on ads. The swiffer ones are stupid. I hated the weird borg palm lady(she just looked soooo creepy!

you know the droid ad where the guys hands/arms turn into robot hands is pretty cool. And I have to say I always like the apple ads(gasp!) they are what palm should have done!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Who can forget:

Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.
    That nasal decongestant commercial where all the little guys in hard hats are getting ready to shove the thing in the woman's nose. You never see a man with a stuffed up nose.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    This one....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    The Geico one with that stupid pig screaming weeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way home.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsprinter View Post
    The Geico one with that stupid pig screaming weeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way home.
    That one's hillarious!!!....once.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    The Progressive lady. I find her annoying and irritating.
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    The Progressive lady. I find her annoying and irritating.
    I think she is one of my favorites.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Here's one of my knitpicks.

When driving, I hate any commercial that has the sound of pouring water, or beer, or wine... you know, that tinkling sound of a glass being filled that rises in pitch as it fills!

I can't stand that, and can't get to the station channel changer fast enough! It's like nails running down a chalkboard! And they always seem to play at the worse possible moment, like when you're overdue for a pit stop and it's miles to the next exit....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Here's one of my knitpicks.

When driving, I hate any commercial that has the sound of pouring water, or beer, or wine... you know, that tinkling sound of a glass being filled that rises in pitch as it fills!

I can't stand that, and can't get to the station channel changer fast enough! It's like nails running down a chalkboard! And they always seem to play at the worse possible moment, like when you're overdue for a pit stop and it's miles to the next exit....
    I agree. I also hate the commercials that news stations play that have siren sounds or horns, or declare some disaster that happened years ago as if it is breaking news. I end up looking in my mirror for emergency vehicles, think I've cut someone off, or I'm startled by thinking something aweful just happened - only to realize that it's a stupid commercial.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Currently I am most annoyed by Verizon's current "Rule the Air" campaign. They are all just an extension of the failed promotion of Palm phones to "busy mom's".

All of the "rule the air" commercials are about women rising above and all that crap. might have worked in the 80's, but they are just silly now. I don't know any females that will use Verizon because they praising the wonders of womenhood, but they were certainly interested in verizon when they knew that they have a better network.

Verizon failed in their attempt to market Palm phones to women, so they decided to double down and promote their entire company with that same failed strategy.
    Agreed, I hate the Verizon rule the air's I have tried at least 15 times to find out what exactly that meant but came to the conclusion of wifi hotspots? They kind of sunk themselves with that one
    rule the air is saying that you can rise above by using their superior network to communicate your ideas.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Easy one here...the new Toyota Camry Family ads...talk about lame.

All each family member is really saying is "I like beige".
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Easy one here...the new Toyota Camry Family ads...talk about lame.
    How about that one Subaru commercial when the guy's daughter is starting to drive and he goes "We knew this day was coming, thats why we bought a subaru"... I hate that one to death im still trying to figure out what the intended purpose of that commercial is
    because his 'little girl' grew up so fast
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Yeah I pretty much hate every Suburu commercial. "Love, it's what's makes car commercials suck rear end."
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Swiffer is definitely number one!!!
    Most of those car fax commercials
    Mr Clean
    Dating site commercials
    Ipad commercials
    Most commercials with outdated songs that were never popular
    The commercials about taking a drug that may have caused death, injury etc...
    ALL of the Droid does commercials
    Most all of the Verizon commercials talking about a great low price!
    Verizon "Rule the Air" commercials... what does that even mean?
    Geico Caveman and Money Bundles commercials
    NEW CRIME SHOW COMMERCIALS!!!! those make me want to use a shotgun on my tv
    That one BB commercial about the guy in the barbershop saying something like BB messenger being the only thing where he could go back and reference his messages?

anyone else have commercials they hate?
    pics or it didnt happ....

wait

nevermind
    Any Outback Steakhouse commercial. That guys voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Any those tampon commercials with water overflowing from glasses. Really? I needed that picture in my head?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Slap chop and shamwow.
    i heard he got busted again with a hooker lol the poster boy for STUPID
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast