Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please view and post your first impressions.
    i thought it was done very well imho .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Desperately trying to cash in on whatever they can.

They should've just used the Duke boys.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Please view and post your first impressions.
    im sorry but your avatar freaks me out more than dbd's Llama.. i cant concentrate on the vid
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    im sorry but your avatar freaks me out more than dbd's Llama.. i cant concentrate on the vid
    You should take advantage of that handy dandy ignore list functionality.
    we really have an ignor function in here lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    lol... honestly i didnt mean any offense.. just it freaks me out... i told the same thing to ilovedessert im sure i freak people out with mine .. and lord knows that verwon.. well
    First Impressions:
    George Washington looks like Robin Williams. (photo evidence below)

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Desperately trying to cash in on whatever they can.

They should've just used the Duke boys.
    back on topic... i have to agree with verwon
    How about the ones with the monkey.

Before PETA intervened:

After PETA intervened:

Brilliant!
    ironic that they call out american symbols for a car company owned by a canadian company.
    WOW dodge is a canadian company ? lol first ive ever heard of ?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...rKDI-w&cad=rja
    this does not say anything like that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Cerberus is headquartered in New York City with affiliate and/or advisory offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

found here ...... Cerberus - Company Profile
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    my understanding is that they were taken private after daimler by a canadian company. Was that incorrect?
  16.    #16  
    Chrysler Group LLC

Owner(s)
    United Auto Workers Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association (67.69%)
    Fiat S.p.A. (20%)
    U.S. Government (9.85%)
    Government of Canada (2.46%)
    This advert has nothing to do with cars, countries, or presidents, but I find it hilarious and wanted to

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Well....lol....I think I'm on daThomas' ignore list (or would be if he wasn't a big moderator, you know, gotta watch what them thar Southern Conservative types say in here, lol)...but...while I would say that my initial reaction to the commercial was that America kicks and don't mess with us.....I quickly got confused by the use of an American car to portray this as while American made cars are getting better, my personal opinion is they have not been all that great in the past. Soooooo....if I ignore that part, then I guess I'll go back to the kicking **** thought. I wonder what the amazingly intelligent and all knowing daThomas thinks of the ad?

Oh....and I agree.....the avatar is really freaky and have pointed that out before. I simply don't look at it anymore rather than put daThomas on my ignore list....actually....I don't have an ignore list because it is good to see what crazy thoughts people have on here. I have had my eyes opened to some comments on here because I think people like davidra and daThomas really believe what they say, and I didn't think such people really existed.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    my understanding is that they were taken private after daimler by a canadian company. Was that incorrect?
    a company in canada may have bought into the company recently but its all been an american company.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 09/19/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Well....lol....I think I'm on daThomas' ignore list (or would be if he wasn't a big moderator, you know, gotta watch what them thar Southern Conservative types say in here, lol)...but...while I would say that my initial reaction to the commercial was that America kicks and don't mess with us.....I quickly got confused by the use of an American car to portray this as while American made cars are getting better, my personal opinion is they have not been all that great in the past. Soooooo....if I ignore that part, then I guess I'll go back to the kicking **** thought. I wonder what the amazingly intelligent and all knowing daThomas thinks of the ad?

Oh....and I agree.....the avatar is really freaky and have pointed that out before. I simply don't look at it anymore rather than put daThomas on my ignore list....actually....I don't have an ignore list because it is good to see what crazy thoughts people have on here. I have had my eyes opened to some comments on here because I think people like davidra and daThomas really believe what they say, and I didn't think such people really existed.
    I could never ignore you Clem, .

I found the commercial to be odd to say the least. It almost appeared to me to be an attempt to appeal to the folks out there running around screaming "get our freedom back".

After doing a little searching around I discovered it was created for and debuted during the USA and England match at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Makes complete sense in that light.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast