Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Forgot he was over last night, sorry!
    hehe....I wonder where the coconut bra got its start at?
    I blame Wilma and Betty.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I blame Wilma and Betty.
    i think it was the bann thread or one of those... verwonerlybutterdry?
    Yeah, I don't remember when that one came up! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    so your the 1 star bandit!!!
    Fruit in a vegatative coma haha
    fruit, just like peppers are fruits.
    it's a fruit
    As previously noted: Botanically a fruit. Legally a vegetable. It's why ketchup could be considered a vegetable in school lunches back when.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As previously noted: Botanically a fruit. Legally a vegetable. It's why ketchup could be considered a vegetable in school lunches back when.
    I once watched a cooking program where the chef was referencing "the meat of the tomato". Wierd huh?

The fact is, it's a fruit. It doesn't morph into something else just because someone references it incorrectly.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    FRUIT for sure...things can't be one thing and another...its an OR thing...and taht leaves it to fruit.

Just because the court is dumb and says veggy doesnt make it so.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    FRUIT for sure...things can't be one thing and another...its an OR thing...and taht leaves it to fruit.

Just because the court is dumb and says veggy doesnt make it so.
    Your right, but what I said is scientifically it is a fruit, legally it is a vegetable
    Raygun claimed ketchup was a vegetable, and if it was good enough for him, a tomato is clearly a vegetable. Don't confuse me with science.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12