Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I need more beeeeeeerrr
    Then go get more beer, but get something good this time, no more of the cheap crap!

Cheapskate!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #23  
    ok I going for shinerbock then.
    Never even heard of that one.
  5.    #25  
    Its brewed in Texas, dark german beer.
    since we're here im gonna go a little Off Topic and ask for a sig to be made for the Off Topic Crew using This pic

Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #27  
    ????????? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Its brewed in Texas, dark german beer.
    German beer brewed in Texas.

That's like a Honda being built in Kentucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    While I disagree that Shiner Bock can fairly be considered a dark beer (it's in the middle of the spectrum, IMO), the Spoetzl brewery was founded by German brewers.
    There are tons of 'Japanese' cars built in the US (in places exactly like Kentucky), just as there are tons of 'American' cars built in parts of the Americas that are not in the US.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Toby, why'd you have to go and get all logical like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    While I disagree that Shiner Bock can fairly be considered a dark beer (it's in the middle of the spectrum, IMO), the Spoetzl brewery was founded by German brewers.

There are tons of 'Japanese' cars built in the US (in places exactly like Kentucky), just as there are tons of 'American' cars built in parts of the Americas that are not in the US.
    BUZZ KILL!!!

12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

very very big German community here.....and I'm all German.
    No, you're all redneck, just because there's German in your family somewhere......

I've got a lot of American Indian in my family, but you don't see me dancing around with feathers on my head....
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    No, you're all redneck, just because there's German in your family somewhere......

I've got a lot of American Indian in my family, but you don't see me dancing around with feathers on my head....
    i have pics that say otherwise
    Toby, why'd you have to go and get all logical like?
    Just keeping in the spirit of Off Topic and being a little ironic. That and I like beer.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Just keeping in the spirit of Off Topic and being a little ironic. That and I like beer.
    well why didnt you just say so...

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    well why didnt you just say so...

Third base.
    ROFL! Okay, I approve.
    ROFL! Okay, I approve.
    Ha! I love that!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast