Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    *camera flashes flashing*
    *bright lights*
    *a stir in the conference room as dbd approaches the podium*

"I do not and have not EVER condoned NOR encouraged any said and/or alleged harassment of ANY kind, whether it be by PM or a public thread."

"You guys are like anti-bacterial soap. 99.9 % of you are good people and mean no harm. But it only takes .1% to cause an 'event'. May we all continue to enjoy the company of the good people here."

Questions?

*more cameras flashing*
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/17/2010 at 08:34 AM.
    yes.... dbd.... Now that you are the ringleader , do you think you have nore resposibilities in the threads you create ....?....

also if I may add.. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Everyone here is like Family... Just do be like that creepy cousin that noone or just the other creepy cousins like...
  3.    #3  
    With regards to your first question:

I feel that i've demonstrated a good amount of control in the direction my threads take. This is not by accident.
    I take all my threads very seriously and to heart. Even the light-hearted ones.

It takes talent, humor, smarts and maybe a couple of beers now and then (in moderation, of course).

As for your next question-

Yes, my Off-Topic Crew is like family to me. No comment about the creepy cousin though.
    Have you found, hog-tied and switch beat the creepy cousin culprit yet?

And ...do you think you will ever have a thread that will blow up as big as the Special PM thread did in a short amount of time?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  5.    #5  
    I still have no comment about any alleged "creepy cousin".

The Special PM thread has a special place in my heart. I don't know if i could ever recoup the lightning quick post potential of that thread.

That's not to say i won't try though.

I improvise, adapt and re-create with impeccable precision.

My style is ever-changing, yet always dependable.

Next question.
    do you know if the creepy cousin is a second cousin or a first cousin once removed?

also do you believe the special pm thread brought about the creepy cousins existence?
  7.    #7  
    Once again, i reserve comment on said and/or alleged "creepy cousin".

Next.
    il rephrase ... Do you believe that the Special PM thread can cause someone to turn into a creepy cousin
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    il rephrase ... Do you believe that the Special PM thread can cause someone to turn into a creepy cousin
    No.

Next.
    do you believe Popey was overly aggressive with bluto/Brutus?
  11.    #11  
    do you believe Popey was overly aggressive with bluto/Brutus?
    Poges can do no wrong, in my book.

Next.
    ??? I said popey not pogey LOL
  13.    #13  
    ??? I said popey not pogey LOL
    *Popeye

(Maybe if you spelled it right, i woulda known who you were talkin' about, lol ltm ltm)
    is poGey taking the pics in this thread? If so ..is my hair ok? And can he take a picture of my good side?
  15.    #15  
    is poGey taking the pics in this thread? If so ..is my hair ok? And can he take a picture of my good side?
    No comment.
    we've been hearing reports that the PM thread was closed because of a sniping program used... Was there in fact a second shooter by the grassy knoll?
  17.    #17  
    we've been hearing reports that the PM thread was closed because of a sniping program used... Was there in fact a second shooter by the grassy knoll?
    There was no actual grassy knoll, therefore that report is DOA.
    Do you know where is the Pancake Mix?
    have the pygmies been relocated?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Do you know where is the Pancake Mix?
    Only Jonesey and my wife know the answer to that mystery.

Next.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast