Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I was trying to picture ltmol but time started to reverse itself and left became right.... scary stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, you can believe Mr. ******...

Walter Peck: My name is "Peck."

Dr. Peter Venkman: Or you can accept the fact that this city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor– real wrath-of-God type stuff! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Mayor: Enough! I get the point! And what if you're wrong?

Dr. Peter Venkman: If we're wrong, then nothing happens. We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if we're right, and we can stop this thing...Lenny– [The mayor looks at him incredulously.] you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.
    /\ One of the greatest collection of comedians in a single movie....
    |
    |
    |
    Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
    Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Is it true the creator of the one letter-one word thread was upset the special PM thread had overtaken his in so short a time that he was the one who ran the unconfirmed sniping program to get the mods to close the special PM thread?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Can you comment on the scandals affect on the inebriated Asian near Home Depot???
    Right now, he is considered "a person of interest."
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Is it true the creator of the one letter-one word thread was upset the special PM thread had overtaken his in so short a time that he was the one who ran the unconfirmed sniping program to get the mods to close the special PM thread?
    Another "person of interest."
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Another "person of interest."
    Yes...it would be interesting to know who this person(s) / pygmy / oompa loompa is.....
  8.    #88  
    Did i just see someone else with their hand up?
    Did i just see someone else with their hand up?
    Yes it was me....so my question pertains to broken stall in the lounge area and police....What's up with the **** cheek samples collection???
  10.    #90  
    Yes it was me....so my question pertains to broken stall in the lounge area and police....What's up with the **** cheek samples collection???
    That's the first i heard of that.
    I'll have somebody look into it.
    That's the issue dbd, people have been looking into it!!!!!
    I think the creepy cousin is actually.... dboinit,, he is just lookin in the mirror
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    well 2 late i feel violated...i need counseling....and one million dollar
  14.    #94  
    ....and one million dollar...
    LoL- i crack up every time i think of him only asking for 1 million, lol ltm ltm ltm.
    OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: verwon has issue the following press release:

She did not in anyway state that any problems had anything to do with said dbdoinit Special PM thread and has been quite upset that it has been closed.

She has spoken to several sources, behind the scenes, in attempts to clear up the matter and possibly reopen said establishment.

I'm sorry, but she is not taking any questions at this time!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: verwon has issue the following press release:

She did not in anyway state that any problems had anything to do with said dbdoinit Special PM thread and has been quite upset that it has been closed.

She has spoken to several sources, behind the scenes, in attempts to clear up the matter and possibly reopen said establishment.

I'm sorry, but she is not taking any questions at this time!
    Thank you, Buttercup.
    Very welcome!
    what the heck is the scandal? I'm away a few days and the place goes into the crapper? can someone catch me up? or am I always this confused?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    what the heck is the scandal? I'm away a few days and the place goes into the crapper? can someone catch me up? or am I always this confused?
    wow youve missed a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Well, you ARE always this confused, but....
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast