Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Can you divulge any details of new and upcoming dbd threads, to replace said threads.
    Sorry, but i cannot go into detail about the details of upcoming dbd threads.

The competition always has an ear to the ground, therefore, future dbd threads will not be compromised by leakage and/or what-not.
    Will the revolution be televised? And if not, is there a Skype dial-in instead?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Since all I can get from you is a confirmed non confirmation, I will be assigning Mrs. Sourpuss to you. She will report back if there is any seizing the pig.
    Ctm ctm (chuckling to myself).

Ms. Sourpuss has been on our payroll since 1904. There is no swaying of Ms. Sourpuss' loyalty.

THAT i can confirm.

Next.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

The competition always has an ear to the ground, therefore, future dbd threads will not be compromised by leakage and/or what-not.
    haha looks like dbd does not need a press secretary.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Will the revolution be televised? And if not, is there a Skype dial-in instead?
    What revolution?
    dbd...you should have that leakage checked...I hear FloMax works well!
    What revolution?
    Is that a non-confirmation?
  9.    #49  
    Is that a non-confirmation?
    Next question.
  10.    #50  
    dbd...you should have that leakage checked...I hear FloMax works well!
    Reports suggest that you have a third nipple; can you confirm or deny these reports?
    Isn't it true that you are a very model of a modern Major-General? That you do indeed have information vegetable animal and mineral?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Refering to the earlier question concerning the forced re-location of the pygmies; is this to make room for the Oompa Loompas and are they part of RLee's "Shadow Sniper" program?
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Reports suggest that you have a third nipple; can you confirm or deny these reports?
    You'll have to ask my wife.

Jonesey can provide you with her contact information.

16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Isn't it true that you are a very model of a modern Major-General? That you do indeed have information vegetable animal and mineral?
    WHAT??

lol lol lol
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/17/2010 at 10:44 AM.
  17.    #57  
    Refering to the earlier question concerning the forced re-location of the pygmies; is this to make room for the Oompa Loompas and are they part of RLee's "Shadow Sniper" program?
    I can confirm that Rlee's Shadow Sniper program is non-existent, although funds are allocated for it.

The Oompa-Loompas are only a cheap bootleg version of the Pygmy Ops Operation.
    Gobots or Transformers....???

19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Gobots or Transformers....???
    No comment.

Next.
    Is it true that you invented the ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast