1.    #1  
    ] Man i have some coool ideas ,and a name for a new device , i dont want to blurt them out ,and this falls in the wrong hands if u know what i mean ....idk what to do ?
    Why you telling us this if you dont want to blurt them out. I have great ideas too, but they dont go anywhere unless you speak them, and someone who matters listens.
    Roadrunner does seem like a silly name for a new device. I think our next device's name should be Inferno.. As long as it doesn't physically get as hot as our Pre does. Then it'd just be ironic.
    If your not completely joking, Roadrunner is the codename, rarely does a codename become the actual name. Just look at the Revolution and Natal.

And don't worry about keeping ideas secret, chances are they've already been spoken on this forum, or are of questionable quality, either way there will be plenty of people here who will pick any quality idea apart.

Now if you have an app idea you'd like to create, that's another story, there are plenty here willing to develop for a cut of the profits, and even more if the idea is really good (that's usually when you introduce NDAs), but try to look at the idea without bias, something you may like might be completely unmarketable to another webOS user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maydae23 View Post
    ] Man i have some coool ideas ,and a name for a new device , i dont want to blurt them out ,and this falls in the wrong hands if u know what i mean ....idk what to do ?
    Don't get any on youself, will you.
    What are the right hands? If you want recognition for your ideas you must share them. If you keep ideas to yourself, they will go to waste. My suggestion is to share your ideas with anyone who will listen and eventually one of them will take off. If you post them on the forum - take a screen snapshot to show that you published that idea on such and such a date then if it is later published by someone else you have recourse to fall back on.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    sigh

<<Thread Renamed/Moved>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/17/2010 at 09:46 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    If you were serious about your inquiry and it's a Palm webOS idea which you don't want to post here, you can always go here:

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

and suggest it directly to Palm.
    well this was useful....
    Best post of the week, lol.