Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    hey if someone slapped my daughter on the ***, she complained an they laughed..hmm well they would probably have trouble finding the missing principals body.. they would however find the perps battered body.. he would be alive.. but drinking thru a straw for the rest of his life.. and in constant pain.. but hey im canadian,, an thats just the way i see it.. lol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  2. #22  
    If this boy was a CEO of big corporation he would be forced to resign on the grounds of sexual harassment , oh, never mind, I guess that already happened.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    hey if someone slapped my daughter on the ***, she complained an they laughed..hmm well they would probably have trouble finding the missing principals body.. they would however find the perps battered body.. he would be alive.. but drinking thru a straw for the rest of his life.. and in constant pain.. but hey im canadian,, an thats just the way i see it.. lol
    Please tell me you don't live in north vancouver?

  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    If this boy was a CEO of big corporation he would be forced to resign on the grounds of sexual harassment , oh, never mind, I guess that already happened.
    you left out the 40 million....
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Please tell me you don't live in north vancouver?

    why yes i do...lol nawww not anymore.. but have some real good old friends,, who think just like me that live in north van.. couple more down round false creek as well.. they/we tend to help each other out in matters like that.. soooooo ya never know lolol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    you left out the 40 million....
    Haha! I dont care who you are that **** was funny!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  7. #27  
    So I side with both sides here. I do not know you, your daughter, nor the boy involved and so speak in generalities.

    First off, the guy was totally wrong. If true, any inappropriate contact is inappropriate, from either sex. No one should be able to touch, caress, or fondle anyone without consent. That young man should not be allowed to use the "she asked for it," statement. He was in the wrong. The school as well should not have allowed this to pass, shame on them. One of their responsibilities is to maintain order and to keep this type of thing from happening.

    Now I am not a prude and understand fashions and trends are powerful. I am not advocating a particular dress style or behaviors. However a girl who dresses like a **** and has half of her underwear poking out should not be shocked when a teenage boy get excited. Is not that the point of what they wear, to get us to notice them?

    Again I do not endorse what the young man did, nor his excuse, take charge of your own actions. He needs to fess up to his behavior and take his punishment. On the other hand, that does not excuse the slutty dress and behavior of girls today.

    What ever happened to morals and the parents who are supposed to enforce them?
    Last edited by davecttt; 09/16/2010 at 10:11 PM.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.


  8. tsnum4's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #28  
    i dont care if that girl was walking around **** nekkid there is never justification to put your hands on someonelese without consent.

    never

    and the fact that the school scoffed at it and laughed at the complaint ... BAH! and then we wonder what's wrong with kids these days. there are no consequences for their actions.

    you know what, if the authorities end up getting involved and the kids rep gets scarred for life, you get no sympathy from me. people's moral compasses need a major adjustment.
  9. #29  
    That's immaturity at it's best. The fact that a girl wears some tight jeans and looks sexy should never affect the behavior of a grown man. Everyone here is calling this 18 year old a kid, which is such a tragedy that we somehow we have lowered our expectations of this person so much that it's "understandable" that he would act this way. He is a freakin adult of sound mind, and deserves a large can of daddys whoop *** if you ask me.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevealaniz View Post
    That's immaturity at it's best. The fact that a girl wears some tight jeans and looks sexy should never affect the behavior of a grown man. Everyone here is calling this 18 year old a kid, which is such a tragedy that we somehow we have lowered our expectations of this person so much that it's "understandable" that he would act this way. He is a freakin adult of sound mind, and deserves a large can of daddys whoop *** if you ask me.

    I'm not going to argue the whoop *** (i put the stars myself )

    But, He is a kid. I don't care what the standards are, or what they use to be. I talk to teenagers my age on daily basis, and I talk to adults on daily basis. NOT EVEN CLOSE! Most people my age try to think they are, but we aren't. I understand that I need to act like an adult, and can't be irresponsible, but also understand, as my writing teacher would put it: "I have a chemical imbalance in my head. While I may think I'm thinking clearly, I may not be."

    I'm not saying we don't deserve the equal punishment, i'm just saying we aren't adults. The same way when I say I'm not Chinese (not that I've ever had said that), I don't mean I should be treated different, I'm just saying i'm not Chinese.
  11. #31  
    i just found out today im gonna b a daddy and wow ive said this since b4 i even thought about having kids.... i think violence would be last resort especially for an ***-slap but i think i would loose it if i spoke with the principle and they just laughed anything more than an ***-slap would resort to immediate ***-WHOPPING!.... i know how they run things in schools, as in having favorite students and bias opinions because it happened to me (too long of a story to explain). that being said im not gonna beat a dead horse saying what everyone else said b4 me BUT i just wanted you to know i feel where you're coming from and i say get the proper authorities to handle this situation.... although i know a small town here in MA where its all about image n low crime but in reality they have lots of rapes and sexual abuse but they just keep it hush hush with their schools because of a basket ball team (yea i know disgusting).... so hopefully where u live isn't as devious and ignorant as this place im talking about....
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    i dont care if that girl was walking around **** nekkid there is never justification to put your hands on someonelese without consent.

    never

    and the fact that the school scoffed at it and laughed at the complaint ... BAH! and then we wonder what's wrong with kids these days. there are no consequences for their actions.

    you know what, if the authorities end up getting involved and the kids rep gets scarred for life, you get no sympathy from me. people's moral compasses need a major adjustment.

    The only concern that I have is with false accusations. I know this does not apply to the original situation, but as a side note it is important to remember. Caution needs to be taken before serious action is taken which could alter the course of someone's life. We should be careful not to jump to conclusions and make rash judgment calls.

    One of my friends in High School broke up with his girlfriend in favor of another girl. Teenagers being what they are, he flaunted his new girl and made his old girl very jealous, not the smartest move. Now previously these two were the kind that were always in the halls and during lunch so intertwined that it was hard to tell who was who. There was groping and fondling galore.

    Well she was so upset that she claimed he touched her inappropriately during lunch time, and had several witnesses too back her up. Now clearly this was simply boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but she convinced the principal that it was more and my friend was suspended for a week, and shunned by several former friends.

    My point in all of this is that we need to be cautious in jumping to conclusions and wanting to drag out the firing squad. I will repeat, unwanted sexual or physical advances of any kind are wrong and should be dealt with accordingly. However, lets make sure we have our facts straight before making accusations and judgments.

    Remember the Duke Lacrosse players and all they went through: Duke lacrosse case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.


  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I'm not going to argue the whoop *** (i put the stars myself )

    But, He is a kid. I don't care what the standards are, or what they use to be. I talk to teenagers my age on daily basis, and I talk to adults on daily basis. NOT EVEN CLOSE! Most people my age try to think they are, but we aren't. I understand that I need to act like an adult, and can't be irresponsible, but also understand, as my writing teacher would put it: "I have a chemical imbalance in my head. While I may think I'm thinking clearly, I may not be."

    I'm not saying we don't deserve the equal punishment, i'm just saying we aren't adults. The same way when I say I'm not Chinese (not that I've ever had said that), I don't mean I should be treated different, I'm just saying i'm not Chinese.
    i disagree if in fact this guy is 18 but i was a teenager and never did anything like this also all my friends where teens and never did things like this. soooo ok you are not adults but your (in general not actually yours) adult PARENTS/GUARDIANS should have taught him better
  14.    #34  
    I really appreciate everyones advice on this it seems the general feeling is the young man was in the wrong and needs to be dealt with by the PROPER AUTHORITIES ( clearing my throat now ). I hope everyone has a chance to read this and takes a lesson from it. My daughter is fine, as for this issue I will keep you informed on how it turns out........peace.
  15. #35  
    I am a proud father of two sons & three daughters, 4, 14, & 17. If it was one of my daughters I would have been at the school picking her up for breaking her foot off in some boy's buttocks. You should go speak with the young man's mother as she will be the one to set him straight. His father would most likely give him a high five.

    I know if a parent of a girl called me or came to my house and let me know that my son slapped their daughter on the ****, the water on my knee would instantly quench my son's thirst from my foot being so far up his ****.

    John Travolta said it best in Face Off, "If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants."
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW
    John Travolta said it best in Face Off, "If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants."
    this seems to contradict the rest of your post
  17. #37  
    Yes, it does, but I hold my children to higher standards than I expect from other children. Irregardless of what a female chooses to wear or not wear, they should not be subjected to unwanted physical contact or attention. That being said, "if you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants".

    Freedom of speech and expression does not give you carte blanche to be foolish. Thanks to freedom of speech, a white person can legally dress in a KKK outfit and walk through Compton. It would be INSANELY stupid, but it is their right as a USA citizen.
  18. #38  
    dude u need to raise hell. no one should be touched in any way they dont want to regardless of what they wear. and schools are supposed to look after the kids. take it to the local news they love stuff like this. no one will ever touch ur daughter
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    i disagree if in fact this guy is 18 but i was a teenager and never did anything like this also all my friends where teens and never did things like this. soooo ok you are not adults but your (in general not actually yours) adult PARENTS/GUARDIANS should have taught him better

    I just like to repeat two things:

    1. I've never done dumb stuff like that myself.

    2. I said I'm a teenager, so take what I say on these issues with a grain of salt.
  20. solarus's Avatar
    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #40  
    Only after you beat some manners into the stupid ***** and then chew his parents a new one, can you go and visit your local superintendent
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions