Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    §④②™¸ Productions Closed By Feds...

A local tipster, alerted us to the fact that our favorite productuction company, §④②™¸ Productions, has been raided and shut down by the Feds. whaaaaaat?!

scandal after the jump…

According to the email, “§④②™¸ Productions was exposed as being a ‘front’ for an illegal Shenanigans dispensary a few businesses away. §④②™¸ Productions’s owner and some workers are in jail on a 750 million dollar bond. They haven’t been open in days, and it dosen’t look like they will be open ever again!”

The tipster also included a link with a news article and a video explaining §④②™¸ Productions’s alleged Shenanigan scheme with Llamas. OMG…..REALLY?!?!?!

This is ****ing awful. When real life suddenly turns into an episode of “Family Guy,” i’d prefer it didn’t include the closing of my favorite pproduction company on earth.

Here’s to hoping §④②™¸ Productions and the Feds sort this out ASAP. We have been known to spend hours at Threads Started by §④②™¸ Productions and its Sister Company •• dbd Technoligies Inc. and waste our days firing pygmies and riding Llamas as well as holding Ladders for the needy

As of now, during normal business hours, §④②™¸ Productions and its Sister Company •• dbd Technoligies Inc’s phone rings straight to the answering machine and the voicemail box is full….

[via: Reuters]
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    this is horrible news .... but in a way, not surprising. ltm ltm ltm
    Good point!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    A little birdie told me that dbd has been seen working on new thread ideas in an office that he made out of a discarded refrigerator box on the sidewalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    A little birdie told me that dbd has been seen working on new thread ideas in an office that he made out of a discarded refrigerator box on the sidewalk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    this picture literally made me LOL. It should be dbd's new avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    [IMG]
    LMAO LMAO @ that pic, Garrett!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    this picture literally made me LOL.
    Me too !!
    Looks like he's got himself several rooms, too. Quite the setup!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Looks like he's got himself several rooms, too. Quite the setup!
    Yea, he sure knows how to live the high life... Is it bad that I can actually picture him doing that? lol
    I have found something deeply disturbing... the real pic of DBD's office, unretouched it shows a traitorous tale...

Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I have found something deeply disturbing... the real pic of DBD's office, unretouched it shows a traitorous tale...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    lol lol
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    dbd ...... say it ain't so !
    There is help out there for these people if they would just pursue it. And I know from personal experience, my ex landed us homeless twice, once when our son was only 18 months old. It wasn't easy to pull us out of it, but I did.
    There is help out there for these people if they would just pursue it.
    Not trying to get off topic here, but the "help" available for homeless people is pretty worthless. I'm sure it's much different if you have a family with you, but for a single guy, no one really cares...
    dbd ...... say it ain't so !
    It aint so.

I seriously am STILL on my COMPLETELY STOCK launch week Sprint Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Not trying to get off topic here, but the "help" available for homeless people is pretty worthless. I'm sure it's much different if you have a family with you, but for a single guy, no one really cares...
    No, there are programs for all, they just have to find them.
    No, there are programs for all, they just have to find them.
    Eh, I'm not getting in to this conversation right now lol...
    Yeah, good idea!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast