Page 94 of 240 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4782
  1. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #1861  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes!!!!!

    It was for my medical coverage application and had to be done by 3pm Pacific. They just sent me the notice, that I had to do it by today and then had me on hold too long to meet their office hours. WTH?
    Wow, that's BS. :/
  2. #1862  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes!!!!!

    It was for my medical coverage application and had to be done by 3pm Pacific. They just sent me the notice, that I had to do it by today and then had me on hold too long to meet their office hours. WTH?
    You should definitely bring that up when you call again! It's not your fault that they're slow...
  3.    #1863  
    Garrett, sorry to hear about your uncle.

    Sounds like you might need an update to that app i sent you yesterday for your new phone today.
  4. #1864  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Garrett, sorry to hear about your uncle.

    Sounds like you might need an update to that app i sent you yesterday for your new phone today.
    Thanks, dbd.


    I don't know how to copy/paste yet! lol
  5. #1865  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Wow, that's BS. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You should definitely bring that up when you call again! It's not your fault that they're slow...
    Oh, they are definitely going to hear about it. That's complete B.S.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #1866  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Thanks, dbd.


    I don't know how to copy/paste yet! lol
    Well here it is anyway, lol....

    [\\\b][\\\i]Sent from my brand-spankin' new HD2, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™[/i][/b]
  7. #1867  
    I'll just do it from my laptop and pretend I'm on my phone lol

    Sent from my brand-spankin' new HD2, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
  8.    #1868  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'll just do it from my laptop and pretend I'm on my phone lol

    Sent from my brand-spankin' new HD2, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    lol lol
  9. #1869  
    I found their online contact information and sent a message, complaining about getting the notice on the day I had to contact them and being on hold too damn long to be able to do it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #1870  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I found their online contact information and sent a message, complaining about getting the notice on the day I had to contact them and being on hold too damn long to be able to do it.
    I hate when that happens! I forget what it was for exactly, but I received a letter that said I had to call them by a certain day and time. I got that letter like two hours before they closed on the day I had to call by lol
  11. #1871  
    dbd ! How's it going dude ?!

    Garrett (ace gone wild lol) be safe on your way up north its icy and snowy everywhere in the country .... Well cept florida that is lol.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 01/14/2011 at 06:04 PM.
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #1872  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I hate when that happens! I forget what it was for exactly, but I received a letter that said I had to call them by a certain day and time. I got that letter like two hours before they closed on the day I had to call by lol
    I got it about 3 hours before and tried to call 3 times.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #1873  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    dbd ! How's it going dude ?!

    Garrett (ace gone wild lol) be safe on your way up north its icy and snowy everywhere in the country .... Well cept florida that is lol.
    It isn't here, either. LOL It's 54 degrees and we're getting rain showers.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #1874  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It isn't here, either. LOL It's 54 degrees and we're getting rain showers.
    yeah your in LC (lower cali ) lol it almost never snows there either !! lol
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #1875  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah your in LC (lower cali ) lol it almost never snows there either !! lol
    No, I'm not. I'm in the Seattle Metro area. Completely wrong state, dude!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #1876  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    No, I'm not. I'm in the Seattle Metro area. Completely wrong state, dude!
    i thought you said you were cali last year lol my bad ha ha
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #1877  
    I'm in we call Northern California. It's really closer to the middle, but there isn't much of interest north of here.
  18. #1878  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i thought you said you were cali last year lol my bad ha ha
    Nope! The only time I've been there was when I was flying out to move here and had a layover in San Francisco. Of course, that mandated that I actually leave the airport and go outside, even though it was brief. LOL

    Had to go outside, to switch terminals in Phoenix, once and it was almost 100 degrees, before noon! I was really glad that one was short layover.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #1879  
    Sweet pic Ver!
  20. #1880  
    Thanks, Garrett. I decided I needed a new one taken with the better camera on my Evo.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions