Page 93 of 240 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    I really miss that new phone feeling, im getting bored with my Pixi, as much as I love webOS and am anxiously waiting for HP to announce new phones, Im thinking of just goin android for a year just so I can have something to mess around with.

Damn you Motorola where are the Androids for Sprint. Just dreaming of the Atrix on sprint.
    I know what you mean! The last time I was super excited about getting a new phone was with my Pre back in June 2009 lol.

It really is a great feeling exploring your new tech toy.
    aww... "new phone feeling" replaced by "death in the family" feeling...
    I hate making phone calls, anyway and have now been on hold FOREVER!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So sorry, that's not good.
    Well, heading up to PA tomorrow morning...
    And not in the good way, that you wanted to go back.
    If you're interested in Android at all, Verizon seems like the place to be. However, Sprint normally announces new hardware late spring or so. You have til June though, and a lot can change between now and then...
    Yup waiting till once my sprint contract is over so I'll be free to go anywhere I want without having to pay an ETF. I love the concept of android but in all honesty really hate the execution, I would only ever go for a nexus class device but I really don't want to switch to Tmo, then again if the next nexus runs on both Tmo and ATT bands I may jump on that just for a true world phone. I have done bb and no chance of me ever going back to that, winmo7 is more unpolished than gravel, android is just too disjointed (i mean everything from interface to apps to fragmentation and don't get me started on updates) for me to consider, i would never even consider iOS (linux user that hates itunes with a passion), symbian is a joke.

At this point it leaves me with a Nexus class android device, meego/maemo, and webOS as my only choices
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And not in the good way, that you wanted to go back.
    Yea.. I guess it'll be nice to visit. Just wish it was under better circumstances.
    so sorry for your loss G
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    It's ok I guess... I didn't really know him to well at least. Still sad though.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    It's ok I guess... I didn't really know him to well at least. Still sad though.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope your trip is otherwise good.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I've been busy this week preparing my house for company. I didn't get to all of the house, but a lot of it looks better, and I made room for and set up an extra bed. Picking up my friend at the airport after work in a few hours, so will be largely offline till Tuesday again.

My Pre 2 on Sprint has better battery life and is nice and snappy, with the screen size I love, now with nice flat gorilla glass. This will hold me over for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hope your trip is otherwise good.
    Heh. Had to upgrade my plan to unlimited data lol. The 200mb option would have been fine since I'm always near wifi, but I have a feeling I'll be going way over that while I'm up north for a few days.

Oh, and we're going up on Sunday now. Not sure how long we'll be staying.
    Sorry to hear that.

Here is some footage from security cameras at a mall to distract you:

Don't Text & Walk Or Everyone at the Mall Will Laugh at You
    Sorry about the bad news Garrett. What kind of phone did you get btw?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    That is a hilarious video!
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Sorry about the bad news Garrett. What kind of phone did you get btw?
    Thanks! Always sucks when a family member passes away... Even if you didn't really get to know him. He was my great uncle...

HTC HD2. It's great so far!
    And that place had me on hold for 50 minutes, so long that it was too late and I will have to do everything all over, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And that place had me on hold for 50 minutes, so long that it was too late and I will have to do everything all over, again.
    Wow, that sucks!
    Wow, that sucks!
    Yes!!!!!

It was for my medical coverage application and had to be done by 3pm Pacific. They just sent me the notice, that I had to do it by today and then had me on hold too long to meet their office hours. WTH?