Page 92 of 240 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 4782
  1. #1821  
    You wouldn't know who they are unless you're from the NorthEast. Tastykake is a huge bakery that makes amazing snacks lol
  2. #1822  
    What new phone did you get Garrett? glad to see paper Jobs is back, however new and improved.
  3. #1823  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    WP7 ?
    Comes stock with WinMo 6.5. Waiting for my micro sd card to arrive so I can flash Android. Then waiting for my other sd card to arrive so I can flash WP7.

    Might give Meego a try too! Too many options! I love it haha
  4. #1824  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    What new phone did you get Garrett? glad to see paper Jobs is back, however new and improved.
    I got myself an HTC HD2. So far, I definitely recommend this phone! It's not the newest of phones, but it's pretty damn sweet lol
  5. #1825  
    That phone is a hackers delight. G you know you can get android running on it native now right?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  6. #1826  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    That phone is a hackers delight. G you know you can get android running on it native now right?
    That's EXACTLY why I got it! lol

    I'm a big fan of playing around with my phone, so I think I'm going to love this one.

    Yea, I've been doing some research. I can either run Android from a SD card or completely flash it on. I'm gonna go the SD route first just so I can switch to a different OS quickly. I plan on trying out Android, WP7, Meego, and possible Ubuntu lol.

    So much fun stuff to explore!
  7. #1827  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Hi verwon
    Howdy!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #1828  
    what do you mean " native " ? Android come on the phone stock doesn't it ? Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #1829  
    I REALLY wish I could flash webOS to this phone... I'd like to see how it runs on a phone like this.
  10. #1830  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Howdy!
    That reminds me... Where is switchedgear?!?!?!?! lol
  11. #1831  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You wouldn't know who they are unless you're from the NorthEast. Tastykake is a huge bakery that makes amazing snacks lol
    For those that aren't familiar with them, they are similar to LIttle Debbie and are competition in the Northeast.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #1832  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what do you mean " native " ? Android come on the phone stock doesn't it ? Lol
    No, this phone comes with WinMo 6.5. Doesn't matter tough since I can flash another OS to it pretty easily.
  13. #1833  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    For those that aren't familiar with them, they are similar to LIttle Debbie and are competition in the Northeast.
    Tastykake > Little Debbie! lol

    (That's a good way to explain what Tastykake is though )
  14. #1834  
    I really miss that new phone feeling, im getting bored with my Pixi, as much as I love webOS and am anxiously waiting for HP to announce new phones, Im thinking of just goin android for a year just so I can have something to mess around with.

    Damn you Motorola where are the Androids for Sprint. Just dreaming of the Atrix on sprint.
  15. #1835  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what do you mean " native " ? Android come on the phone stock doesn't it ? Lol
    No HD2 is winmo 6.5 HD7 is winmo7 and evo is the android equivalent. With the HD2 you can either run android as a reflash on the system so it's native on the phone or run it from an SD card, it's actually an amazing phone that tech wise isn't far behind the curve. All winmo7 phones have more or less the same hardware and most all of the android snapdragon phones from last year are also running more or less the same hardware. For all intents and purposes this is more or less the reference hardware for winmo7
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  16. #1836  
    Oh, I'll be posting some pics later comparing my Pre and the HD2. May even post some comparisons between webOS, Android, WP7, and Meego eventually...
  17. #1837  
    come june when my sprint contract is up I may be looking to jump not only service providers but also OS depending on the market. The atrix is hot but idk if i could put up with AT&T in my area. Then again it would be free for me. Then again if HP launches a great new device on sprint i may just re up right then and there. I'm long over due for a new phone
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  18. #1838  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh, I'll be posting some pics later comparing my Pre and the HD2. May even post some comparisons between webOS, Android, WP7, and Meego eventually...
    Post that ish on reddit once you get that all done I would up vote that. Also you should find a way to get webOS on that, I would love to see that more than anything
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  19. #1839  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    come june when my sprint contract is up I may be looking to jump not only service providers but also OS depending on the market. The atrix is hot but idk if i could put up with AT&T in my area. Then again it would be free for me. Then again if HP launches a great new device on sprint i may just re up right then and there. I'm long over due for a new phone
    If you're interested in Android at all, Verizon seems like the place to be. However, Sprint normally announces new hardware late spring or so. You have til June though, and a lot can change between now and then...
  20. #1840  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Post that ish on reddit once you get that all done I would up vote that. Also you should find a way to get webOS on that, I would love to see that more than anything
    I wouldn't want to have webOS as the primary OS, but it would be cool to see how it works on this kind of phone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions