Page 86 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 4782
  1. #1701  
    There you go!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #1702  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #1703  
    No!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #1704  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Lol.. Garrett ROFL LMAO!!! Don't go out in public with a vest like that.. I think the village ppl had one of those.. LMAO

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #1705  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #1706  
    Rofl! This is a creative way of chatting.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #1707  
    Would paper steve wear a vest like that?.. Go with the turtle neck!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #1708  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol.. Garrett ROFL LMAO!!! Don't go out in public with a vest like that.. I think the village ppl had one of those.. LMAO

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. #1709  
    Lmfao

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #1710  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Would paper steve wear a vest like that?.. Go with the turtle neck!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #1711  
    Not nearly as jealous as you when I get me my superphone



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #1712  
    But, he's paper steve!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #1713  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Not nearly as jealous as you when I get me my superphone



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Nice!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #1714  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    How dare you say that when he doesn't even have a drink in his hand.. Look he's got wads of cash!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #1715  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    But, he's paper steve!

    Sent from my eVo
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. #1716  
    I'm kind of known for that. Lol

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #1717  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #1718  
    Of course we are, you are, too.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #1719  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #1720  
    Kinda ran out of images to use lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions