Page 80 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 4782
  1. #1581  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    I meant the part that says proudly-owned Pre.



    Sent from my proudly-owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Pre-

    i had PrPrPr&#$275$;

    Sent from my proudly-owned Pre- , by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
  2. #1582  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Woohoo!!! I have faith in UPS lol

    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 01/14/2011
    Last Location:
    DFW Airport, TX, United States, Thursday, 01/13/2011
    Yay!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #1583  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yay!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Wonder what time it will get here tomorrow... I have much research to do!

    The micro SD card I bought won't be here til next Tuesday though...
  4. #1584  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Pre-

    i had PrPrPr&#$275$;

    Sent from my proudly-owned Pre- , by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    PrPrPr-ē-? lol
  5. #1585  
    Augh! That bites!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #1586  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Woohoo!!! I have faith in UPS lol

    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 01/14/2011
    Last Location:
    DFW Airport, TX, United States, Thursday, 01/13/2011
    delivery
  7.    #1587  
    Goodnight for now, everybody.




    Sent from my proudly-owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
  8. #1588  
    night dbd!
  9. #1589  
    Night, sweetie!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #1590  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I wish UPS had employees like that! Haha
  11. #1591  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Goodnight for now, everybody.




    Sent from my proudly-owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    night sweaty!!
  12. #1592  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Augh! That bites!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    It's ok though... I don't think I need it to load custom ROMs. Besides, I like keeping my devices stock for a little while anyway. It makes all the customizations feel more meaningful and satisfying lol
  13. #1593  
    Most of the Android instructions have you use the sd card to install those roms.

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #1594  
    I can't wait to have a phone with a big screen lol... My Pre feels so cramped.
  15. #1595  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Most of the Android instructions have you use the sd card to install those roms.

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Damn.. Oh well. I never really got to play around with WinMo before, so it will keep me occupied for a while lol
  16. #1596  
    I haven't played with the custom roms, since I've been happy with HTC Sense.

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #1597  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can't wait to have a phone with a big screen lol... My Pre feels so cramped.
    LOL! I got mine out yesterday, to check something and it was so weird.

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #1598  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Damn.. Oh well. I never really got to play around with WinMo before, so it will keep me occupied for a while lol
    trying to get it off !!!


    BazziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinG!!!
  19. #1599  
    Heh, I plan on flashing WP7 first since I know I'll want to stay with Android once I install it lol lol
  20. #1600  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    trying to get it off !!!


    BazziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinG!!!
    Ooh!

    Sent from my eVo, via Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions