Page 8 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 4782
  1. #141  
    Be careful in the restroom. Someone stopped up the toilet in stall #3.

    I am not naming any names *Erckul* but someone needs to change his diet *Erckul*. Whoever it was *Erckul* they eat some EVIL stuff!!! *Erckul*
  2. #142  
    LOL - that was harsh, but then again apparently so was what stopped up the toilet in stall #3.

    Has Erckul been eating fish sandwiches from the vending machine again?
  3.    #143  
    I think i know what the problem is.

    We don't have a third stall.

    Now WHAT, exactly, is stopped-up?
  4. #144  
    I believe he's referring to the Fish tank
  5. djmcgee's Avatar
    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    #145  
    I always thought stall 3 had a comfy seat
    Dan
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    train them as wait staff. No reason that we should have to get our own drinks and stuff.
    LOL
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    I always thought stall 3 had a comfy seat
    how exactly is a Fish tank comfy???? LOL
  8. #148  
    can I get a menu and a cold brew over here?
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    can I get a menu and a cold brew over here?
    Comin' right up...

    (Can someone please post a pic of a menu & a cold one?)
    (I'm on the mobile side)


    (thx)


    ()
  10. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #150  
    hey guys. I know ladders, but nothing about nutrition or toilets. I tried to flush a few times. It's these darn low flow things. They can't seem to handle the capacityof TP I need
  11. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Comin' right up...

    (Can someone please post a pic of a menu & a cold one?)
    (I'm on the mobile side)


    (thx)


    ()
    Couldn't find a menu, but I went ahead and ordered the first round...

  12.    #152  
    Thanks, irateb!

  13. #153  
    /\ Now if only she was NSFW!
    |
    |
    |
  14. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    /\ Now if only she was NSFW!
    |
    |
    |
    I thought about that, but we've been in enough trouble lately
  15. #155  
    You guys suck now my mouth is salivating for an ice cold brewski.
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    You guys suck now my mouth is salivating for an ice cold brewski.
  17. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #157  
    thanks, irateb. Prost !
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I thought about that, but we've been in enough trouble lately
  19. #159  
    a good course of diet and excersise might fix the tp issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    hey guys. I know ladders, but nothing about nutrition or toilets. I tried to flush a few times. It's these darn low flow things. They can't seem to handle the capacityof TP I need
  20. #160  
    hey someone said there was a boxing match scheduled here tonight?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions