Page 75 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's not an Android phone. It comes with WinMo 6.5 (which explains the bad reviews). However, it's fully capable of running Android 2.2, WP7, MeeGo, Ubuntu, and even Windows 95 haha. Just gotta flash it.
    Oh, cool!

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with it. I pretty much only pay attention to the Sprint phones that I have access to and that's it.

I see no point in getting excited about any others, since they serve me no purpose.

The fact that it is Windows would have scared me completely off of it, anyway!!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh, cool!

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with it. I pretty much only pay attention to the Sprint phones that I have access to and that's it.

I see no point in getting excited about any others, since they serve me no purpose.

The fact that it is Windows would have scared me completely off of it, anyway!!!!!
    Yea, I was a bit put off at first too. Then I did some research and found out what the phone was truly capable of. It blows my Pre out of the water lol
    So far, I love T-Mobile. I passed their credit check and don't need to put down a security deposit! lol lol
    Damn! That's awesome.

I don't know if he still uses them, but when we first split up, that's who my ex went with. The plan he had was horrible, because of his credit problems, it was the only one they'd give him.

He had limited minutes and a limited number of texts he could send, because they cost a certain amount each. If he used all of them, he was just done for the month. They wouldn't let him go over and there was no way to buy more.

That's why I got my son a phone on my plan, so he has Sprint and doesn't have to worry about it.
    Yea, I was a bit put off at first too. Then I did some research and found out what the phone was truly capable of. It blows my Pre out of the water lol
    Most phones blow the Pre out of the water, now.
    It's not an Android phone. It comes with WinMo 6.5 (which explains the bad reviews). However, it's fully capable of running Android 2.2, WP7, MeeGo, Ubuntu, and even Windows 95 haha. Just gotta flash it.
    Weird...

And there are people who do that and get good phone service from all of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Weird...

AS long as they know what they're doing, when they flash it. You've got the make sure you flash the right radios and stuff to work on your provider.

On a dual boot, you probably don't have to worry as much, because you can just make sure you have one completely working OS. You can use the others just for play.

It works the same when someone roots an Android phone and puts in a custom rom, though most of them aren't dual boot. They get rid of the original Android rom and/or the HTC sense skin.
    Weird...

Yea, the Android 2.2 and WP7 ROMs are very stable...
    Yea, the Android 2.2 and WP7 ROMs are very stable...
    Not to mention that there are ton of Android roms to choose from.
  9.    #1489  
    Please pardon the interruption.....

This is just another test of my new app...

Sent from my proudly-owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    I have a bad feeling about this "partially shipped" thing. I bet I'll get the screen protectors quickly but the phone will take forever lol. Both items were in stock though, so I'm not sure... Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post

Sent from my proudly owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    dbd's doing a lot of tests... He must be a scientist.

This one was OK except it gave me a footache followed by a toothache then I crashed my car and now I have to sue!

Sorry, I don't think it's working!

Posted from my eVo!
  14.    #1494  
    This one was OK except it gave me a footache followed by a toothache then I crashed my car and now I have to sue!

Hey! Look!

Over there!

* jumping into my car and speeding off....
    my pre crashed from that post.. are you sending STD's someone told me my phone can get a virus or something
    What app are you using, dbd?

Posted from my eVo!
    What app are you using, dbd?

Posted from my eVo!
    what is he trying to post is a better question?!?!?
  18.    #1498  
    Sorry, I don't think it's working!

Posted from my eVo!
    Just copy and paste the code after you hit reply. I sent you a free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    my pre crashed from that post.. are you sending STD's someone told me my phone can get a virus or something
    Rofl! It's Prepes!

Posted from my eVo!
    Just copy and paste the code after you hit reply. I sent you a free copy.

??? Sent where?

Posted from my eVo!