Page 74 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 4782
    Plus, I can install Android and WP7 on it too. It'll give me a good chance to test out both of those operating systems.
    Never heard this before:

"Order status: Partially Shipped"

lol lol
    Do you have something else to go with it? An accessory ?

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    LOL

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Never heard this before:

"Order status: Partially Shipped"

lol lol
    And you thought your pre- was falling apart LOL

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Do you have something else to go with it? An accessory ?

Evo-lution
    Oh yea... That makes sense lol. I did pick up a screen protector to go with it. Hopefully they arrive at the same time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    And you thought your pre- was falling apart LOL

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using
    I can imagine pieces of the phone showing up each day lol.

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited. This phone is an early birthday present for myself lol.

This must be what you guys were feeling like while waiting for your Evos to arrive lol
    I can imagine pieces of the phone showing up each day lol.

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited. This phone is an early birthday present for myself lol.
    They're just sending the battery, then they'll make you wait a week for the phone!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    How is your dad doing verwon?

Evo-lution
    I haven't heard anything, yet.
    i would love to see them send you by "mistake" an ATT Pre Plus.. Karma lol
    If u ordered this threw sprint ,when u check yr order on website,you will see which item was not shipped yet. Usually means something you ordered is on back order.

Evo-lution
    I've seen a lot of bad reviews from people who've bought it (average customer lol). However, tech-savvy people seem to hold it in high regard.
    That is generally the way it works with most Android phones. You can see it on here and on other forum sites.

The average person, who isn't tech savvy hates them, they'd rather have something very intuitive and easy to use, like webOS.

The tech savvy people, however, appreciate how they work and how much they can do with them and fall in love with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    They're just sending the battery, then they'll make you wait a week for the phone!!
    I better get everything soon lol. Overnight shipping was only $8, so that's what I went with... Since I ordered it early enough today, it might get here tomorrow. I'm guessing Saturday tho...
    I am sending positive thoughts your way.

Evo-lution
    If u ordered this threw sprint ,when u check yr order on website,you will see which item was not shipped yet. Usually means something you ordered is on back order.

Evo-lution
    Dude, he already said T-Mobile and that he can't get Sprint service right now. LOL
    I am sending positive thoughts your way.

Evo-lution
    Thanks! I have a suspicion that, since I've had my own health problems, he's trying to avoid worrying me.
    O man,my bad,delusional from all the shoveling

Evo-lution
    I better get everything soon lol. Overnight shipping was only $8, so that's what I went with... Since I ordered it early enough today, it might get here tomorrow. I'm guessing Saturday tho...
    How do they ship? Do they use Fed-Ex? If so, then you should get it fast.

When I got my Evo, I paid for the 2 day shipping. Some people that ordered from RadioShack were having to wait a week to get theirs and I knew that would kill me. LOL
    That is generally the way it works with most Android phones. You can see it on here and on other forum sites.

The average person, who isn't tech savvy hates them, they'd rather have something very intuitive and easy to use, like webOS.

The tech savvy people, however, appreciate how they work and how much they can do with them and fall in love with them.
    It's not an Android phone. It comes with WinMo 6.5 (which explains the bad reviews). However, it's fully capable of running Android 2.2, WP7, MeeGo, Ubuntu, and even Windows 95 haha. Just gotta flash it.
    Dude, he already said T-Mobile and that he can't get Sprint service right now. LOL
    So far, I love T-Mobile. I passed their credit check and don't need to put down a security deposit! lol lol