Page 63 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 4782
    Andy reid will never win a superbowl.he has had some really good teams and still no title.

Evo-lution
    Memo to the NFL, how do I explain Seattle to my kids? The youngest just asked me to explain the playoff system and how Seattle could be advancing to the next round.

sincerely, Confused

Ps, please send Mike Shanahan back to the Broncos. Thank you.
    ..... I wish I could explain Seattle the city first... then I will work on the Seahawks....

All I can say is if you are going to run your mouth (New Orleans....) about how the Seahawks don't belong, you had better beat them. I don't care where you play... if they suck, you should beat them.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

In the current format,they belong. They won their Division. To many divisions in football. There should be 2 in each Conference ,then you will never get A division winner with a losing record.

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I know we lost fair and square lol. But damn... We made way too many simple mistakes in that game.
    How do you think I feel? We won our last two games by the skin of our teeth (do teeth have skin?) with last second interceptions in the end-zone. We could have lost both of those games easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Patriots, most probably.... but Greenbay? Bah-hahahahaaaaa!
    I can dream, can't i? <sniff>
    .... I am sorry man, but the Packers are not going to win that game... It's not really that you are dreaming... it's more like delusional desire.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Please, give us your formal predictions here.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    bwaaaahahahahaha... I want to be delusional!

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
    They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
    To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see
    Those nice, young men
    In their clean, white coats
    And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/10/2011 at 03:25 PM.
    Patriots will beat Greenbay in the superbowl 27 to 24.

Evo-lution
    So, I called Sprint, because even though I am a premier customer, they had charged me the $18 activation fee, when I got my Evo.

Since I haven't gotten a new phone in years, the guy waived it for me as a one time thing, but he said as of the 1st, they changed their policy and the fee is only waived for premier customers if you buy from the Sprint site, not anywhere else.

He said for awhile they'd been waiving the fee for pretty much anyone, regardless of where they got their phone, but had to stop doing it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Your post Made me realize I have had my account for 13 years I think,wow.

Evo-lution
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I just got my bill on line and noticed I was charged, too. I'll let it slide ... this time. muwhahahaha !
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    anyone keeping track of how many evoLOOTions we have?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    anyone keeping track of how many evoLOOTions we have?
    5 that I know of, so far.

There may be more, but I think some don't want to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I just got my bill on line and noticed I was charged, too. I'll let it slide ... this time. muwhahahaha !
    Well, in the future, it'll only be waived for those who buy from the Sprint site, anyway.

I was warned to expect it to be automatically added in the future if I purchase a phone anywhere else.
    I have bought every phone from the site.a Centro,a pre ,2pixies ,an evo ,and most recently a optimus s.

Evo-lution
    O man,those were just the smart phones,forgot about the 5 other regular phones,lol

Evo-lution
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, in the future, it'll only be waived for those who buy from the Sprint site, anyway.
    unless they match the deals from stores, plus free stuff like the bluetooth headset, I don't mind the extra $18.

proud member of the Evo-lution (hope you don't mind me using that zmann)
    My sig is catching on? LOL. Love it

Evo-lution
    The only time I got a phone from the Sprint site was when I first got my account with them, I got the LG Rumor, because I wanted the keyboard, since I did a lot of texting. But damn, it was an awful phone. I had to have it replaced 4 times.

When I added my son to my account, I had to call to order his phone, since I needed it sent to a different address, although they still screwed it up and it was hell getting his first phone to him.

I got disgusted with it all, especially the problems Sprint was causing me, at that time, so I went to Ebay, when I wanted a different phone and got a Treo 755p, used but in perfect condition, that I used for about 2 years. Did the same thing, when I got the Pre and then I sent the Treo to my son.

Unfortunately, the Treo was on its last legs and limited for what he wanted to be able to do, so he only used it a few months and I got him a Pre. The Treo was getting stuck in headset mode and he couldn't upload youtube videos from it.

He loves the Pre and the way it works and, at least for now, has no interest in any other phones. Among his friends, he's got the cool one that multitasks and can be made to do pretty much whatever he wants it to. Unlike the Pre I had, which was awful and dying a slow death, he lucked into a Chuck Norris Pre. LOL

When we were first activating it, it took him by complete surprise when I told him he didn't have to close one card to go use another one. Most of his friends have basic feature phones, so he likes being able to show off.