Page 62 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4782
    So how do you dice an evo??

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So how do you dice an evo??

With SuperYatzy of course!
    Superyatzy is the game of great shakes and risky rolls !

Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    With SuperYatzy of course!
    Nice!

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    duuuude... what happened to the Chiefs? I was so sad after that one.
    Who cares about the Chiefs??? What the hell happened to the Eagles? We should have won that game...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Next week is going to be an awesome for football fans.... well maybe not the chief's fans :P
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Who cares about the Chiefs??? What the hell happened to the Eagles? We should have won that game...
    I think you saw Green Bay on a good day (plus they seem to have learned how to run the ball). I think most of the bad luck went your way and the good luck went their way, but personally I think some of it is psychology. You expected to win so you didn't. That's a harder problem to overcome than talent. Bellichick constantly drills this into the Patriots. (That said, your team looked pretty beat-up at the end of the game and Green Bay still looked healthy.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I think you saw Green Bay on a good day (plus they seem to have learned how to run the ball). I think most of the bad luck went your way and the good luck went their way, but personally I think some of it is psychology. You expected to win so you didn't. That's a harder problem to overcome than talent. Bellichick constantly drills this into the Patriots. (That said, your team looked pretty beat-up at the end of the game and Green Bay still looked healthy.)
    We just screwed up every opportunity we had... Those two missed field goals didn't help either. That failed two point conversion was embarrassing as well...

Maybe next year....
    We just screwed up every opportunity we had... Those two missed field goals didn't help either. That failed two point conversion was embarrassing as well...
    Good officiating gave you the deserved 2nd chance at that 2 point conversion. You needed it win. Even without it, you came damn close. GB made mistakes too but luck forgave their mistakes. I like a close game and the missed field goal at the end was very painful for for me to watch. It had to be a huge letdown for Philly fans.

EDIT: And Starks was like a greased pig. Where did THAT come from?

Maybe next year....
    That's the proper attitude!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Good officiating gave you the deserved 2nd chance at that 2 point conversion. You needed it win. Even without it, you came damn close. GB made mistakes too but luck forgave their mistakes. I like a close game and the missed field goal at the end was very painful for for me to watch. It had to be a huge letdown for Philly fans.

That's the proper attitude!
    Yea, I'm glad we at least got a second chance at that two point conversion. All my friends aren't mad that the Eagles blew it, we're just disappointed that our year ended the way it did. Very sad... Lol
    Superbowl will be patriots greenbay rematch from 1996.

Evo-lution
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

Maybe next year....
    the rally cry of Cleveland sports fans!
    Uh... last time I was in here, there was a fridge in the corner... now, all I see is a pile of newspapers and paper mache llamas.....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Please tell me you heard stern today.Richard Christy getting waxed . I'm walking to my kids School and I am listening right now .o man,people think I'm nuts walking around laughing.

Evo-lution
    I'm posting this from the dentist's chair. Waiting for the dentist to come back and put some stitches in lol. That wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I can't feel my mouth haha
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post

Evo-lution
    I hope to see that match-up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Uh... last time I was in here, there was a fridge in the corner... now, all I see is a pile of newspapers and paper mache llamas.....
    Don't worry, we're hoping to make pinatas out of those soon!
    LOL.. that's what they all say!

That thought just makes me giddy with excitement. How awesome would that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL.. that's what they all say!
    I know we lost fair and square lol. But damn... We made way too many simple mistakes in that game.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

Evo-lution
    Patriots, most probably.... but Greenbay? Bah-hahahahaaaaa!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.