Page 60 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 4782
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! Yep!

Don't worry, there's a man who's all too happy to handle it.
    LMFAO. he's more of a man than I'll ever be. I'm off to bed, LOOT. Have a great night. take care ... comb ya hair
    He's definitely one of a kind!

Night, Ercks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    what up loot !! im here ?? where is everyone ?? hey oh im sorry its only 5 am on a Saturday !! geeesh lol its way to early for loot ! ha h a
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had a dream that a turtle was trying to wake me up at 5am. Now I know what really happened.

Good Morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what up loot !! im here ?? where is everyone ?? hey oh im sorry its only 5 am on a Saturday !! geeesh lol its way to early for loot ! ha h a
    Turtle
    So... got bored and decided to see what I can do with 2.0. Slight chance I'll make a new patch...

<edit> .....and then realized that I really can't test anything without a device running 2.0. Giving up until Sprint sends us 2.0 lol lol
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/08/2011 at 05:46 PM.
    Hi people! Just popping in...anything interesting going on? It's supposed to REALLY snow here in NC on Monday - who knows how much the Charlotte area will get tho, since the moutains usually block all that from us. I heard the Atlanta area and even further South is going to get snow too, so that usually means Charlotte is going to get hit too! I work from home Mon and Tues anyhow, so no snow days off for me.
    Let see, we're waiting for dbd to come back, irateb's wife had a baby boy, zmann, ercks and I are obsessed with our Evo's.........
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    .... we mostly hang out in this thread now, Shane still digs turtles,
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi people! Just popping in...anything interesting going on? It's supposed to REALLY snow here in NC on Monday - who knows how much the Charlotte area will get tho, since the moutains usually block all that from us. I heard the Atlanta area and even further South is going to get snow too, so that usually means Charlotte is going to get hit too! I work from home Mon and Tues anyhow, so no snow days off for me.
    Your channel 9 forecaster is not poo-poo-ing this one like he did before Christmas. You're supposed to get sleet and freezing rain after the snow. Forget about the accumulation - your beautiful town will be shut down. Move your laptop near a window and enjoy the beauty on Monday morning!

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Here's my latest news...I decided to join Weight Watchers Online since my co-worker also joined. We both joined this past Thursday...I'll let you know how it goes. So far it's not too bad. I can eat pretty much anything, but I have to figure out how many points it uses up (which can be a pain in the ****). I signed up for 3 months, so hopefully I'll have good news 3 months from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    .... we mostly hang out in this thread now, Shane still digs turtles,
    You bet ur **** i do !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Here's my latest news...I decided to join Weight Watchers Online since my co-worker also joined. We both joined this past Thursday...I'll let you know how it goes. So far it's not too bad. I can eat pretty much anything, but I have to figure out how many points it uses up (which can be a pain in the ****). I signed up for 3 months, so hopefully I'll have good news 3 months from now.
    Best of luck!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    looking forward to your good news updates!

btw...is that bird in your avatar showing us his, uh....

LOL - to be scientifically correct, he's showing you his cloacal vent.

I prefer to interpret the picture as the world can kiss my ****

ummm yes thats affirmative sir !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    freakin' hilarious!
    member of the Evo-lution
    yeah it is really !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    tomorrow is the big day for the HP press thingy. Looking foward to a busy evening reading articles on here
    oh i thought they already did their thing ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη