Page 57 of 240 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    What up Buddy?i know I know, you asked Vewron how she likes her evo, but I'm bored today so I just want to say I love it. Regardless of what os I am using,I can never go any smaller then this as far as screen size goes.

Evo-lution
    That's cool! I didn't even realize you had one also. Lol, One of my coworkers has the Facinate and the screen is impressive.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Now I have the hp printer app for the web printer and it is so cool. Printing pics with this app is fast and fun,espeically with the photo paper. Can't say enough about the new hp web printers

Evo-lution
    Exactly! It's all up to your personal preference. If you someone isn't happy with one phone OS and has to go back to another one, that is their choice.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    In my opinion, some people take this stuff much much to serious.

Evo-lution
    I was never one that needed ten cards open at the same time,I never got that. Never needed more then two open at Any giving time. Having last eight I've used one touch away works well for me.

Evo-lution
    My max was usually 3. LOL!

I just got my extended battery and the replacement back.
    Wow, you went with the bigger back, cool
    I can't.I like how thin it is. The,1800 gets me12 good hours with my nominal use. And that's alot. My dock keeps my spare charged and ready to go. I don't have to put my device on charger all day.

Evo-lution
    Yeah, I ordered the 3500mah, but the actualy capacity, at full charge, reads 4209.
    The extended back also protects the camera, since it no longer juts out from the rest, with it on there.
    When I go out and need to protect cam,I have the"barly there case". It protects cam, and does not change looks of phone. My l kids and wife could not tell I had put it on when I first got it. Lol

Evo-lution
    When I'm home I leave it off, never put cam down on anything hard.

Evo-lution
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    strange that you're talking about cases. I just took off the one thatwas recommend to me, and typing is easier. That is a huge plus for me!
    This case does not change much really,, they named it right. Its like a back cover that protects corners and cam lens.

Evo-lution
    I have no case, just a screen protector.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I'm gonna try the same. Just turned off vibrate on the keyboard and the auto correct feature. Now I'm typing like crazy! I may have posted too soon. Finally getting some time to explore the phone and enjoying what is going on
    This is the case front and back

Evo-lution
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    This is the case front and back

Evo-lution
    Looks similar to the one I have. Maybe with my new settings, the case will be okay. Ercks is gettin' excited
    I find my self not putting it on much anymore because I carry it alot in this plush soft thingy. Used this for my pre, it was big for pre but protected it.

Evo-lution
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I appreciate the advice. I have a feeling once I get the Sirius XM app fixed, I'll be feeling better about this.
    I need it fixed to. Using it right now on wifi. But need to get it going on other radios. Wish it would just get updated

Evo-lution
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I need it fixed to. Using it right now on wifi. But need to get it going on other radios. Wish it would just get updated

Evo-lution
    +1