Page 56 of 240 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4782
  1. #1101  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Yup,you change phones and you must change friends to,your right.what is she thinking(we). Ready,set, ITS A PHONE, get over it. I'm just saying.

    Evo-lution
    Exactly! Thank you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #1102  


    Evo-lution
  3. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #1103  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Hey guys guess what? I'm not getting evicted hooray

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    yay!
  4. #1104  
    With every day that goes by, whenever I have to pick my Pre back up, it just seems more and more odd. Tonight my son had a question about something I had never used, so I had to check for the answer for him.

    And for a difference between the cameras, here's a pic I took holding the Pre, with the Evo camera and a pic I took holding the Evo with the Pre camera.

    (I was showing him the size difference, between the two of them!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1105  
    reporting for ladder .... oh yeah. wrong thread. 'morning, LOOT
  6. #1106  
    That evo angle makes it look bigger then it is

    Evo-lution
  7. #1107  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    With every day that goes by, whenever I have to pick my Pre back up, it just seems more and more odd. Tonight my son had a question about something I had never used, so I had to check for the answer for him.

    And for a difference between the cameras, here's a pic I took holding the Pre, with the Evo camera and a pic I took holding the Evo with the Pre camera.

    (I was showing him the size difference, between the two of them!)
    The Pre pic is much much better!!! Hahaha ........just joking!

    So how do you like the Evo so far?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #1108  
    Off to Los Angeles area. Have a nice weekend.
  9. #1109  
    What up Buddy?i know I know, you asked Vewron how she likes her evo, but I'm bored today so I just want to say I love it. Regardless of what os I am using,I can never go any smaller then this as far as screen size goes.


    Evo-lution
  10. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1110  
    hey Z! tomorrow is my 2 week point with the EVO. I'm considering going back to my Pre. I love the screen size, but don't care for the android OS. I also really miss a physical keyboard.
  11. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1111  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Off to Los Angeles area. Have a nice weekend.
    be safe ashi
  12. #1112  
    I thought I miss the keyboard, but I'm glad I don't have it any more good luck to you dude. What ever works for anybody is what they need. ;

    Evo-lution
  13. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1113  
    whew! I thought you would jack me over the head with a sock full of quarters. ltm ltm
  14. #1114  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    That evo angle makes it look bigger then it is

    Evo-lution
    No, it's actually just my tiny hands that make it look bigger than it is. LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #1115  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    The Pre pic is much much better!!! Hahaha ........just joking!

    So how do you like the Evo so far?
    I love it!! It's awesome and I could never got back to the Pre, now.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #1116  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    hey Z! tomorrow is my 2 week point with the EVO. I'm considering going back to my Pre. I love the screen size, but don't care for the android OS. I also really miss a physical keyboard.
    Sorry to hear that, ercks. I'm with zmann, to each their own and I also thought I'd miss the physical keyboard, but I don't.

    I also like the Android OS.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #1117  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I love it!! It's awesome and I could never got back to the Pre, now.
    +1
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  18. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1118  
    gee ... thanks, LOOT. I haven't rooted it yet, so I might do that this weekend and see if I like it better.
  19. #1119  
    Lololol that's funny. I'm one of them types that says,, it is a phone,,, what difference what it is as long as you enjoy it.

    Evo-lution
  20. #1120  
    I was never one that needed ten cards open at the same time,I never got that. Never needed more then two open at Any giving time. Having last eight I've used one touch away works well for me.

    Evo-lution

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions