Page 55 of 240 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 4782
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Are you using taptalk?

Evo-lution
    still using the default keyboard. I've checked out others, but haven't decided yet.
    How are you today,what b happening?

Evo-lution
    I'm good, just taking it easy. How 'bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Hey guys guess what? I'm not getting evicted hooray
    That's always a good thing.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Tapatalk isn't a keyboard, ercks, it lets you easily access these forum sites on your Evo.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post

That's always a good thing.
    Yeah tell me about it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Tapatalk isn't a keyboard, ercks, it lets you easily access these forum sites on your Evo.

Posted from my eVo!
    no foolin' ? I'm gonna give it a look. Still on a learning curve here. Not much time to check android central.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Thanks for the regards. How has android been treating you?

been going well so far. Still haven't rooted yet, and need to get my code to fix the break in the Sirius CM app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    been going well so far. Still haven't rooted yet, and need to get my code to fix the break in the Sirius CM app.
    True. I'm thinking about getting one of the samsung android mp3 players when they come out

check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    no foolin' ? I'm gonna give it a look. Still on a learning curve here. Not much time to check android central.
    Yeah, it's similar to the one that was created for the Pre that was named Forums, but Tapatalk has been around a lot longer, so it has more features and is easier to use.
    Hello LOOT!
    No taptalk is a forums app

Evo-lution
    Oops,I did not read on and see verwon explained already,sorry.what I love most about taptalk is notifications,and the fact I can switch back and forth to any forum I follow in seconds.

Evo-lution
    I hate the notifications and have them all turned off!!!!!

The only ones I leave on are for email, texts and calls.
    Well,you must get many pm's to hate notifications,I get them once in a great while so its good to get it in my notification bar.

Evo-lution
    YEs, when I had them on, on my old phone, it drove me insane!!! Between Twitter, Facebook and here, I'd be flooded and my phone would never be quiet.

Especially FB, there is no way I'd want to get those. It's either family complaining that I won't friend them or weird foreign guys, that barely speak English, who want to hit on me.

I even had one that wanted me to schedule regular times to be online to talk to him. Sorry, buddy! I have better things to do!!!!!
    I don't have fb on,my phone would be going off alli day,LOL. I have an old friend I talk sports with all the time,he is old,set in his ways,and only uses yahoo.its amazing he can use the internet at all,LOL.so I have yahoo app.very nice app,I stay connected all the times.I check my system all the time to see what's consuming battery power and it does not consume just be connected.I was surprised that live wallpapers only consume 2 percent of battery power to. I like the grass one,I get a kick out of the fact that as the sun goes down,same thing happens on the screen.very cool.I hate twitter.don't use of at all.

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I even had one that wanted me to schedule regular times to be online to talk to him. Sorry, buddy! I have better things to do!!!!!
    Like posting in the off-topic section of a forum devoted to a phone you no longer own or care about? Oh.

...just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Like posting in the off-topic section of a forum devoted to a phone you no longer own or care about? Oh.

...just sayin'.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post

...just sayin'.
    And I'm not alone! There are many people here, including mods, that don't use Palm phones, but still stick around.

In this thread, dbd, erckul, zmann and myself are all using Evo's now.
    Yup,you change phones and you must change friends to,your right.what is she thinking(we). Ready,set, ITS A PHONE, get over it. I'm just saying.

Evo-lution
    I don't have fb on,my phone would be going off alli day,LOL. I have an old friend I talk sports with all the time,he is old,set in his ways,and only uses yahoo.its amazing he can use the internet at all,LOL.so I have yahoo app.very nice app,I stay connected all the times.I check my system all the time to see what's consuming battery power and it does not consume just be connected.I was surprised that live wallpapers only consume 2 percent of battery power to. I like the grass one,I get a kick out of the fact that as the sun goes down,same thing happens on the screen.very cool.I hate twitter.don't use of at all.

Evo-lution
    I only started using FB, because my son wanted me to.

I quit using Twitter and haven't even opened the phone app.

I don't use any of the IM clients.

I have a certain pic I always use for my wallpaper, so no live ones for me.