Page 50 of 240 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Man, I know exactly how you feel lol. I'm sure you'll get everything worked out though!
    Yeah I'm not too worried about it I'm in good standing with my landlord so it shouldn't be a problem
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Well, I believe my Pre is almost dead... Freezes up constantly, key presses don't register all the time, and many other small issues... Looks like I need to buy a new phone sooner than I thought lol.

Not bad for being so old though.
    first try a battery pull and a doctor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    first try a battery pull and a doctor...
    I did a batt pull about a week ago. Also Doctored two days ago. No improvement. This phone is about 15 months old though, so it's had a pretty long life as far as a Pre is concerned lol.

I've also noticed a bunch of cracks. I can't feel them if I run my fingernail over them, but I can definitely see them if I look at the right angle. Most of them start at the earpiece and the button...
    omg omg you didnt just say that did you !!!! geesh i thought i saw ....... um never mind !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Mine was constantly getting stuck in headset mode, the power button had broke, lost the USB cover, very bad static on calls, lagging and freezing. After awhile, it just gets to be too much.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    well you have insurance dont you Garrett ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    omg omg you didnt just say that did you !!!! geesh i thought i saw ....... um never mind !
    Should I try a batt pull while using the Doctor? Hahaha
    well you have insurance dont you Garrett ?
    Considering I haven't had Sprint service for like 13 months, I believe that answer is "no" lol lol
    I forgot the oreo effect....
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Mine was constantly getting stuck in headset mode, the power button had broke, lost the USB cover, very bad static on calls, lagging and freezing. After awhile, it just gets to be too much.
    I've never had the "stuck in headset mode" issue. My power button still works ok, but it feels very loose. My USB door is in very poor shape (with a nice size crack coming from it) lol.

I'm gonna start browsing phones I guess... I have the option of any carrier, so I have many options lol
    I forgot the oreo effect....
    No oreo for me! Just a little bit of wiggle (which is pretty normal)...
    Considering I haven't had Sprint service for like 13 months, I believe that answer is "no" lol lol
    who do you have garrett ? or are you still just using the wifi only ? you should just hold out for the pre2 on verizon. im thinking about moving over when they release it . unless sprint will be getting something a whole lot better ?! we'll see.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    who do you have garrett ? or are you still just using the wifi only ? you should just hold out for the pre2 on verizon. im thinking about moving over when they release it . unless sprint will be getting something a whole lot better ?! we'll see.
    Well, for phone calls, I've just ben using my pre-paid Virgin Mobile dumbphone. It serves it's purpose well. My Pre has been a wifi-only device for most of it's life lol. I don't think the cell radio even works anymore though since I frequently see "Phone Offine" where it should say Airplane Mode lol.
    Oh, and I'm not really interested in getting a webOS phone for a while (even if Palm announces amazing hardware). Once the OS matures a bit, I may come back.

Plus, I really want to get a beter understanding of Android. WP7 and iOS don't really appeal to me either...
    I've never had the "stuck in headset mode" issue. My power button still works ok, but it feels very loose. My USB door is in very poor shape (with a nice size crack coming from it) lol.

I'm gonna start browsing phones I guess... I have the option of any carrier, so I have many options lol
    It was a real problem, since I need to have a working phone, at all times.

As to the power button, it took me 10 minutes to get it to start up the other day, so I could pull some music off of it, from the Amazon app. And then, there was the boot time!!!!
    Oh, and I'm not really interested in getting a webOS phone for a while (even if Palm announces amazing hardware). Once the OS matures a bit, I may come back.

Plus, I really want to get a beter understanding of Android. WP7 and iOS don't really appeal to me either...
    i guess that means your evo-lving then lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    i guess that means your evo-lving then lol ltm ltm ltm
    Haha. Yep.

I'm looking forward to having some rock-solid hardware.
    It was a real problem, since I need to have a working phone, at all times.

As to the power button, it took me 10 minutes to get it to start up the other day, so I could pull some music off of it, from the Amazon app. And then, there was the boot time!!!!
    Wow, that sucks...

BTW, how is the new phone treating you? Any problems so far?
    Wow, that sucks...

BTW, how is the new phone treating you? Any problems so far?
    Nope! I tried an app, yesterday, that made it sluggish, so I uninstalled it and all is fine. I didn't have to do anything like doctoring or etc. Was surprised how easy it was.