Page 46 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    My tyaoiung craccks me up
    Me too, it's sort of funny!

Up next is a sort of mediocre Winter Ale (that's good, but not really a winter ale) St. Benedicts by Stevens Point Brewery. (The same people who currently contract brew the Horny Goat beers.)

I'll probably have another spotted cow once the bread is ready. The Spotted Cow is "cask conditioned" (which means they add a little priming sugar and don't filter out the yeast when they bottle it). The yeast eats the remaining sugar and naturally carbonates the beer. This means there is a little yeast at the bottom of the bottle, but the spotted cow does not have the strong yeasty taste that you find at the bottom of a bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. (That's another good beer I wish I had now, as well as SmuttyNose Ale from back home in Portsmouth, NH. I wish I had those hops right now. I'll have to make do with a "Hopped up and Horny" (dry hopped pale ale - think "IPA" if what I'm saying doesn't otherwise make sense).

Riona, are you getting sleepy yet? (That always happens to me when I drink wine.) -- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Wine si all gone noew,...and I'm comfortable numb.

he he he he he he
    I can tell! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's only after 9 here, so 3 hours to go and I don't celebrate anything, probably be asleep by then, actually.
    But 2011 is really cool so far! We got flying cars and stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Me too, it's sort of funny!

Up next is a sort of mediocre Winter Ale (that's good, but not really a winter ale) St. Benedicts by Stevens Point Brewery. (The same people who currently contract brew the Horny Goat beers.)

I'll probably have another spotted cow once the bread is ready. The Spotted Cow is "cask conditioned" (which means they add a little priming sugar and don't filter out the yeast when they bottle it). The yeast eats the remaining sugar and naturally carbonates the beer. This means there is a little yeast at the bottom of the bottle, but the spotted cow does not have the strong yeasty taste that you find at the bottom of a bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. (That's another good beer I wish I had now, as well as SmuttyNose Ale from back home in Portsmouth, NH. I wish I had those hops right now. I'll have to make do with a "Hopped up and Horny" (dry hopped pale ale - think "IPA" if what I'm saying doesn't otherwise make sense).

Riona, are you getting sleepy yet? (That always happens to me when I drink wine.) -- Bob
    I'll read thensi when i'm sover and maybe i'd underant id it.
    The St Benedict Ale is much better than I remember it tasting last week when I brought it home. It was still cold then. Much, much better at cellar temperature (and a very pleasant surprise).
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    The St Benedict Ale is much better than I remember it tasting last week when I brought it home. It was still cold then. Much, much better at cellar temperature (and a very pleasant surprise).
    You sound like a foodie with beert.

I almost speelled tjhat right,
    I'll read thensi when i'm sover and maybe i'd underant id it.
    It's sort of funny how much I like beer and how very seldom I take time to sit down and really appreciate it. It was fun sharing my time with you. Happy New Year to all!
    I crack me up sometimes.

Ph I spelled that eright!@
    This is my first New Years in the Central timezone. It's really weird to see them delay the broadcasts from NYC Times Square by an hour. Maybe the beers are getting to me more than I thought!
    You spoind soberp to be! Me

I loty morre sober tjan I go.
    dECIUOER THAT IF YIUO CAN lol
    i'M sOOO GFONNa regert this in trhe morning.
    We can delete all of the posts tomorrow if you decide to.
    No

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    NO<>>>??? No I cna't delte posts?
    Now I can say this for "where I am at" (central time):
    Happy New Year!
    --
    Passing out now...I speelledthat right@
    I'm hoping that 2011 is a good year for all of us!
    I had 2 slices of warm bread. Just had my last of the winter ale. Hibernating now!
    --
    Bob (typing with fingernails)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But 2011 is really cool so far! We got flying cars and stuff...
    Tom said he started it off great by getting a cute girl's phone number! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!