Page 44 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast
    ok then i can live with that ! how are you garrett ? you rockin the evo yet lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm doing good! Havin a good New Years?
    me too so far but i have to work in the morning lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok then i can live with that ! how are you garrett ? you rockin the evo yet lol
    Nope... Waiting for CES. I'd rather see if any new Android devices are announced before I commit to the Evo lol.

(I'm not really interested in the iphone)
    I'm sitting here debating opening a bottle of wine for the new year...but I don't normally drink by myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I'm sitting here debating opening a bottle of wine for the new year...but I don't normally drink by myself.
    Do it! You know you want to lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Do it! You know you want to lol lol
    You just want to see waht funny things I post when I'm tipsy
    I'm rocking the Evo, it's awesome!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm rocking the Evo, it's awesome!
    I'm glad to hear you're liking it I'm stuck with my Pre Plus for a while so I'll just have to be content with MY new electronic toy, my Kindle.
    You just want to see waht funny things I post when I'm tipsy
    Haha... That would amuse me.
    I'm glad to hear you're liking it I'm stuck with my Pre Plus for a while so I'll just have to be content with MY new electronic toy, my Kindle.
    One of the first things I downloaded was the Kindle app, already have several things in there.
    Well I went ahead and did it...I opened the bottle of wine, so now I HAVE to drink it all.
    Riona, you're not drinking alone. You and I are drinking alone "together"!

First I had Horny Goat Brewing's "Exposed" (Ale). Part of a variety pack I purchased before Christmas. I'm trying a "Spotted Cow" (from the New Glarus Brewing Company) now. Compared with Exposed, it's a little less than I was hoping it would be but it's really smooth. It's still a beer that I know I'm going to grow to like. (It has a cow jumping over the state of Wisconsin on the label. How cool is that?) Horny Goat beers are being contract brewed in Steven's Point, WI. Years ago when my son (now a freshman college student) was in 1st grade, the technology committee at my son's school partnered with a school in Steven's Point so that area still has a bit of specialness to me!

The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is that I didn't buy any beer glasses yet. It's really hard to taste and get to know the spotted cow out of a bottle!

Happy New Year!
    --
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Riona, you're not drinking alone. You and I are drinking alone "together"!

First I had Horny Goat Brewing's "Exposed" (Ale). Part of a variety pack I purchased before Christmas. I'm trying a "Spotted Cow" (from the New Glarus Brewing Company) now. Compared with Exposed, it's a little less than I was hoping it would be but it's really smooth. It's still a beer that I know I'm going to grow to like. (It has a cow jumping over the state of Wisconsin on the label. How cool is that?) Horny Goat beers are being contract brewed in Steven's Point, WI. Years ago when my son (now a freshman college student) was in 1st grade, the technology committee at my son's school partnered with a school in Steven's Point so that area still has a bit of specialness to me!

The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is that I didn't buy any beer glasses yet. It's really hard to taste and get to know the spotted cow out of a bottle!

Happy New Year!
    --
    Bob

I've never been a fan of beer myself - it's the one thing that will make me sick almost immediately. I've had this wine since last Chirstmas (it's a Biltmore Christmas white wine) and somehow I remember it tasting better last year. I'm not sure if my taste buds are still out of wack from the cold, if I'm just remembering incorrectly or if the wine didn't save well...

Either way, Happy New Year to you!

*toasts Bob and all the others present with her wine glass*
    One of the first things I downloaded was the Kindle app, already have several things in there.
    I'm glad to hear you are having fun with your new phone! (I'll probably never know how much my son uses his as he's in college and I'm out of town. He's a media student so I think having a phone like the EvO will be really good for him.)

Happy New Year!
    --
    Bob
    Beer takes a little learning to like, but if you drink really good beer at cellar temperatures, it can be extremely rewarding to the taste buds.
    Beer takes a little learning to like, but if you drink really good beer at cellar temperatures, it can be extremely rewarding to the taste buds.
    I've learned its best if I just stay away from beer in general. I used to be able to drink it in my underage drinking days, but even then I never really liked it. I must have overdone it one night or something because even the smell of it makes me ill.

I'll stick with the sweeter drinks.
    I'm glad to hear you are having fun with your new phone! (I'll probably never know how much my son uses his as he's in college and I'm out of town. He's a media student so I think having a phone like the EvO will be really good for him.)

Happy New Year!
    --
    Bob
    It's the best phone I've ever owned. It just does so much.

And wishing me a happy holiday is pointless, I want nothing to do with them.
    I've learned its best if I just stay away from beer in general. I used to be able to drink it in my underage drinking days, but even then I never really liked it. I must have overdone it one night or something because even the smell of it makes me ill.

I'll stick with the sweeter drinks.
    Beer screws with my blood pressure and gives me pounding headaches. I stay away from it, too.
    Beer screws with my blood pressure and gives me pounding headaches. I stay away from it, too.
    I understand - Next up (in your honor) on my palate will be Horny Goat Red Vixen (a Vienna Lager).
    LOL! Hope it's got a little spice to it.