Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    Woohoo only 40 more post to go! lol ltm ltm

Just got done reading this and a few other threads and got the jist of what seems to be going on. It's so sad that a few people can ruin just some good ol' clean fun. So sad.

Anyway, thanks db for starting another thread, a nice and calm relaxed atmosphere. It should be great for all of the w t f and retirees hanging out at the nursing home from the other thread. Nice to know I still have a perfect place to waste my time at work everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I know who he is I'm talkin bout that burgundy fella.
    As Ron Burgundy would put it:

Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
    People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I know who he is I'm talkin bout that burgundy fella.
    Ron Burgundy is Will Ferrall's character in the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
  4.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    You know, I just noticed the new avatar with Forum Ringleader at the top. I remember suggesting that name a while back and I'm glad it stuck.
  5.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Is there smoking in this lounge? I don't smoke, but it seems appropriate for some reason now...
    I don't smoke either, but i don't think it can truly be considered a lounge if it's not smokey, so go right ahead.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/16/2010 at 04:28 PM.
  6.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Sorry to c your thread's getting locked up..i like this lounge....i will take it.
    Thank you.
    Glad to have you here too.
  7.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    what do we do with all of these ladders?
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
  8.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I'm in mourning...I miss the other thread!
    Me too, but at least we can still gather here in the Lounge.
  9.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    reminder to all: priorities DO NOT CHANGE just 'cause the thread title did.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
  10.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    THIS Thread is Family
    I couldn't have said THAT better myself either.
  11.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- YES BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person ANYTIME. That would be NOT be considered cheating Since theres No Point . If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the Heck of it (i.e. it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the course of the day, That would just be Stupid unless its to retract a post (i.e. about Firing Pygmies or Herding Llamas) , we WILL notice it, and you WON'T know that we did.

3- If you happen to post a back-to-back , LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

4- In your acceptance "speech", (When YOU Become Forum Ringleader) please state whether you want Fries with that or Not.
    Lol lol, this really brings back memories, ltm ltm ltm.

I LOVE these new rules.
    Well... I say that whoever posts at the 100's mark is King (or Queen) of the thread and control all ladders and pygmies. With great power comes great responsibility...
  13.    #74  
    .....loud music and a cold cold beer maybe 12 or 15 of em!
    +1,000,000
  14.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Well... I say that whoever posts at the 100's mark is King (or Queen) of the thread and control all ladders and pygmies. With great power comes great responsibility...
    lol
  15.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Woohoo only 40 more post to go! lol ltm ltm

Just got done reading this and a few other threads and got the jist of what seems to be going on. It's so sad that a few people can ruin just some good ol' clean fun. So sad.

Anyway, thanks db for starting another thread, a nice and calm relaxed atmosphere. It should be great for all of the w t f and retirees hanging out at the nursing home from the other thread. Nice to know I still have a perfect place to waste my time at work everyday.
    Thank you for this really nice post.
  16.    #77  
    Ok, back to wifey.
    I am so ****ed about the other thread closing that I cannot relax in the lounge.

So enjoy peeps...perhaps I will check in a few days or so....

- T
  18.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I am so ****ed about the other thread closing that I cannot relax in the lounge.

So enjoy peeps...perhaps I will check in a few days or so....

- T
    Well, i'm sure i speak for all of us when i say that we look forward to seeing you here again.
    Ahhhhh Thanks DBD! A lounge is exactly what I need right now!