Page 33 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 4782
  1. #641  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    No, not yet, but i now know it has to be around $200 worth.
    Just give her your old Pre. After all, it's the thought that counts! Give her the Pre before she "surprises" you with the EVO! Hilarity would ensue! haha
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2.    #642  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Just give her your old Pre. After all, it's the thought that counts! Give her the Pre before she "surprises" you with the EVO! Hilarity would ensue! haha
    Yeah, that would be funny, but yes, i will give her this phone regardless.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/15/2010 at 11:56 AM.
  3. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #643  
    aw, man! I ain't sweepin' up the floor and cleanin' the bathroom in here. That's women's work. ( this post should get some skirts in here)
  4. #644  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    aw, man! I ain't sweepin' up the floor and cleanin' the bathroom in here. That's women's work. ( this post should get some skirts in here)
    This woman's not doing it, either! Suffer!j!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    This woman's not doing it, either! Suffer!j!!!
    ever since you women got the vote ... OY glsg glsg
  6. #646  
    I spent 16 years cleaning up after a man, not happening, again!

    Thankfully, my son knows how to clean up after himself, so don't even have to worry about it when I'm visiting him.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #647  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I spent 16 years cleaning up after a man, not happening, again!

    Thankfully, my son knows how to clean up after himself, so don't even have to worry about it when I'm visiting him.
    Mornin Snugglekins!

    (verwon reaction )
  8. #648  
    Chillin in the Lounge...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #649  
    Hopefully you had a decent breakfast/lunch today
  10. #650  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hopefully you had a decent breakfast/lunch today
    I bought myself a container of white rice. It's only $2 and it really fills you up lol.

    Thanks again...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11. #651  
    You know what really sucks? My little brother turned 21 today. He wants to go have a drink with me at the bar. Since I have a new style GA license, bars won't serve me... It doesn't scan correctly. The little book they use to check if an ID is real or not doesn't include the new style GA licenses yet. I haven't been able to get served once since I've been back.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #652  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You know what really sucks? My little brother turned 21 today. He wants to go have a drink with me at the bar. Since I have a new style GA license, bars won't serve me... It doesn't scan correctly. The little book they use to check if an ID is real or not doesn't include the new style GA licenses yet. I haven't been able to get served once since I've been back.
    That's just rude!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #653  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's just rude!!!
    Yea I know. I just wanna go have a beer with my little bro for his 21st birthday...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #654  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea I know. I just wanna go have a beer with my little bro for his 21st birthday...
    I understand. Went with my dad to have one when I turned 21.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #655  
    I just stopped in to salute Riona & verwon for their awesomeness, that was one wild ride last night.
  16. #656  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    I just stopped in to salute Riona & verwon for their awesomeness, that was one wild ride last night.
    Thank you! It was an adventure, but it finally worked out.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #657  
    Boy was it an adventure! And a late one at that! I slept in until noon today, but staying up past 4AM will do that to ya Thanks for the salute!
  18. #658  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Boy was it an adventure! And a late one at that! I slept in until noon today, but staying up past 4AM will do that to ya Thanks for the salute!
    Generally doesn't matter how late I stay up, I wake around 9:30 or 10.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #659  
    don't mind me. Just grabbin' the ladder for today. I'll BUMP the light switch off when I leave.
  20. #660  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    don't mind me. Just grabbin' the ladder for today. I'll BUMP the light switch off when I leave.
    .. MORNIN' EVERYONE.... HEY Ercks.. TRY NOT TO MAKE SO MUCH NOISE... PPL ARE SLEEPING..

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions