Page 32 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 4782
  1. #621  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    verwon,,yr right,,,most people say they can tell the differnce,,but they can't. They don't even know what they are drinking most of the time. As long as you get the color right,lol
    Yep! You're exactly right and after a few to many, even they won't notice a switch.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #622  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im glad i dont drink any more lol a big waste of money lol, i wonder how many times i got the cheap stuff lol of course i dont think there is a cheap crown royal is there lol
    no but there is cheap whisky you can pour in a crown royal bottle
  3. #623  
    uh where do I apply for this "man" job?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    My karaoke turn:

    Man wanted
    One real man wanted
    One mister rough and tough who'll kiss me ‘til I cry

    Man wanted
    Tall, dark and tan wanted
    About this much across and just about yay high

    Previous experience required
    Plus a lifetime guarantee to satisfy
    (spoken: in writing!)

    Man wanted
    No Peter Pan wanted
    These ain't no kiddie toys
    So boys need not apply!

    Man wanted
    No Peter Pan wanted
    These ain't no kiddie toys
    So boys need not apply!

    Man wanted, man wanted

    Keep those gents from Lord and Taylor
    Slip me one good sweaty sailor
    One....real....liiiive man wanted!!!
  4. #624  
    I could've swore you were already working diligently on that job application?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #625  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I could've swore you were already working diligently on that job application?
    I have been ltm
  6. #626  
    That's what I thought. You've sent pages of qualifications already.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #627  
    good glad you like my qualifications!
  8. #628  
    I'm usually not fair in my evaluations, but for you, I'm making an exception! ;-)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #629  
    thanks hon lol
  10. #630  
    Anytime, babe!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #631  
    WHEWHOO !! I have the whole place to myself. I'm gonna sit around in my underpants and eat pancakes all day long
  12. #632  
    Update your avatar then!
    Wow that's my first post in this thread. And my last.
    I will be included in lists and end up last and look totally cool, because just 1 post almost looks as if you have a life offline.
  13. #633  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Update your avatar then!
    Wow that's my first post in this thread. And my last.
    I will be included in lists and end up last and look totally cool, because just 1 post almost looks as if you have a life offline.
    Lists don't matter when you're in a place "where everybody knows your name"


    --Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  14.    #634  
    I haven't checked my Lounge, lately.

    How's everybody doin'?

    Any complaints? Suggestions?

    Would anybody like to hear Berd bring the house down again with one of his amazing performances?
  15. #635  
    What's with all this talk about you going Android? I don't likes the sound of it. Can't your wife just buy you a netbook or an iPod or a telescope or a pressure washer?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  16.    #636  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    What's with all this talk about you going Android? I don't likes the sound of it. Can't your wife just buy you a netbook or an iPod or a telescope or a pressure washer?
    Well, i explained it in the other thread.

    I'm not supposed to know about it. My step-daughter gave me the inside scoop about what the (as you say) "wife-unit" is gonna get me for our (not you and i ) anniversary, in a couple of weeks.
  17. #637  
    You need to run counter intelligence and get your daughter to make something else happen. Those wife-units just don't understand the implications of monkeying with the delicate dynamics of a man and his smartphone.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  18. #638  
    For sure...my wife lets me do all the electronics shopping for her and myself. So to WebOs she goes ASAP as Palm releases the new phone. She wants my Pre when I upgrade to the new one so she will get to experience the power of WebOS, and a smartphone for the first time for that matter.

    You definitely must intervene!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  19. #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, i explained it in the other thread.

    I'm not supposed to know about it. My step-daughter gave me the inside scoop about what the (as you say) "wife-unit" is gonna get me for our (not you and i ) anniversary, in a couple of weeks.
    Just out of curiousity, have you decided what to get HER for your anniversary?
  20.    #640  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Just out of curiousity, have you decided what to get HER for your anniversary?
    No, not yet, but i now know it has to be around $200 worth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions