Page 31 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181131 ... LastLast
  1.    #601  
    word
    ummmm ok ?? lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    word
    Bird, bird, bird is the word!!

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  4.    #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Bird, bird, bird is the word!!

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    lol lol, thanks sketch.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what are you talking about ??? everyone is welcome here !
    You see my love some members here think that I am not who i say i am and the individual that they think i am was banned from the forum i work all day and sometimes all night i do not have that much time in the world to be on the forum 24/7 living two life's. thats what he meant so i guess I am not welcome here.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    Then I pick Kumqaut, it's a great word, just fun to say!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ok folks... rainbows and unicorns... kindness and warmth... P|C and OT threads... see how they are all supposed to be the same? Let's all drop any questions/issues and enjoy the evening, please...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    On my second drink in the lounge and trying to play lips at the same time too funny. I crack myself up.
    the word is " succotash "
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I personally like saying "Martini & Rossi Austi Spumonti"
    true story,,while bartending,lady tells me she only drinks absoute,,she said 'am an expert,this is not absolute'. So I went on to make her a new drink. I showed her the bottle of absolute,but little did she know it had dirt cheap vodka in it. After she takes a big sip,she turns to me and says' now that is more like it'.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    true story,,while bartending,lady tells me she only drinks absoute,,she said 'am an expert,this is not absolute'. So I went on to make her a new drink. I showed her the bottle of absolute,but little did she know it had dirt cheap vodka in it. After she takes a big sip,she turns to me and says' now that is more like it'.
    well im glad i know the truth about bartenders now !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    banned for ripping off the lounge patrons !!!!lol ltm ltm ltm lol ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I did something similar to a friend of my ex's, who invited himself for dinner one night, then griped that he wouldn't eat anything made with cheap spaghetti sauce. When he was out playing video games, I poured the store brand in a Ragu jar. He thought dinner was perfect! LOL
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what are you talking about ??? everyone is welcome here !
    I knew it that's why I have to drink like 8 drinks before feeling a thing.
    I was bartending,,not bar owner,,lolo man,but my brother was,,doh,,,hey I know a few people in the business and guess what? Most do same thing,,funnel cheap stuff into top shelf bottles,,i was stunned.
    I was bartending,,not bar owner,,lolo man,but my brother was,,doh,,,hey I know a few people in the business and guess what? Most do same thing,,funnel cheap stuff into top shelf bottles,,i was stunned.
    Very few people can actually taste the difference.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    That's why I will drink at home before going out from now on. Thank's for the heads up.
    im glad i dont drink any more lol a big waste of money lol, i wonder how many times i got the cheap stuff lol of course i dont think there is a cheap crown royal is there lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    verwon,,yr right,,,most people say they can tell the differnce,,but they can't. They don't even know what they are drinking most of the time. As long as you get the color right,lol