Page 30 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 4782
  1. #581  
    Thank you Erckul for using your ladder to open the windows.

    We really need to make this place 'non-smoking'
    If somebody wants to smoke, step out into the back alley.

    Okay, here it goes:
    La La La La.....

    Sometimes I feel
    Like I need a vacation
    Sometimes I feel
    Like I wanna go
    To the city of cavemen
    The city of Bedrock
    I'd be a Flinstone
    Now I'll tell you why...

    Well, I've got I've got a woman named Wilma
    Well, I've got I've got a baby named Pebbles
    Well, I've got I've got a doggy named Dino
    We do a little bowling and we drink a little vino

    Well, I've got a little buddy, Barney Rubble
    Got a neighbor by the name of Barney Rubble
    He's a midget but he makes a lot of trouble
    Doesn't like to shave, he got caveman stubble

    Me and Barney, Loyal Order Water Buffalo
    Lodge brothers, Loyal Order Water Buffalo
    There's a handshake everybody gotta know
    How come grand Poo-Bah always gotta run the whole show?

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    I get by on all my prehistoric knowhow

    Betty and Barney got a baby named Bamm-Bamm
    Little Pebbles is his number one fan
    He's the strongest toddler in the whole land
    Tear your arm off if he shakes your hand

    Got a car, gonna push it with my feet now
    Gonna take my family out to eat now
    Jumbo ribs at the drive-in can't be beat now
    Made from brontosaurus, baby, not a moo-cow

    Wanna chill with a Sabretooth Tiger
    Wear a loincloth, natural fiber
    Be the first Rolling Stone subscriber
    Got a pterodactyl for a windshield wiper

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Don't know what it means but I say it anyhow

    Lucky me, workin' down in the gravel pit
    Movin' rocks, on a big dinosaur I sit
    Mr. Slate gets mad and he throws a fit
    Pull the birdie's tail, everybody knows it's time to quit

    I realize I'm living in the Stone Age
    No fax, no cellular phone-Age
    Pick my teeth with a dinosaur bone-Age
    Liftin' heavy boulders every day for my wage

    Barney Rubble, laughin' like a hyena
    Barney Rubble, what a little weiner
    Where's Wilma? Anybody seen her?
    Got a baby elephant vacuum cleaner

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #582  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Thank you Erckul for using your ladder to open the windows.

    We really need to make this place 'non-smoking'
    If somebody wants to smoke, step out into the back alley.

    Okay, here it goes:
    La La La La.....

    Sometimes I feel
    Like I need a vacation
    Sometimes I feel
    Like I wanna go
    To the city of cavemen
    The city of Bedrock
    I'd be a Flinstone
    Now I'll tell you why...

    Well, I've got I've got a woman named Wilma
    Well, I've got I've got a baby named Pebbles
    Well, I've got I've got a doggy named Dino
    We do a little bowling and we drink a little vino

    Well, I've got a little buddy, Barney Rubble
    Got a neighbor by the name of Barney Rubble
    He's a midget but he makes a lot of trouble
    Doesn't like to shave, he got caveman stubble

    Me and Barney, Loyal Order Water Buffalo
    Lodge brothers, Loyal Order Water Buffalo
    There's a handshake everybody gotta know
    How come grand Poo-Bah always gotta run the whole show?

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    I get by on all my prehistoric knowhow

    Betty and Barney got a baby named Bamm-Bamm
    Little Pebbles is his number one fan
    He's the strongest toddler in the whole land
    Tear your arm off if he shakes your hand

    Got a car, gonna push it with my feet now
    Gonna take my family out to eat now
    Jumbo ribs at the drive-in can't be beat now
    Made from brontosaurus, baby, not a moo-cow

    Wanna chill with a Sabretooth Tiger
    Wear a loincloth, natural fiber
    Be the first Rolling Stone subscriber
    Got a pterodactyl for a windshield wiper

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Don't know what it means but I say it anyhow

    Lucky me, workin' down in the gravel pit
    Movin' rocks, on a big dinosaur I sit
    Mr. Slate gets mad and he throws a fit
    Pull the birdie's tail, everybody knows it's time to quit

    I realize I'm living in the Stone Age
    No fax, no cellular phone-Age
    Pick my teeth with a dinosaur bone-Age
    Liftin' heavy boulders every day for my wage

    Barney Rubble, laughin' like a hyena
    Barney Rubble, what a little weiner
    Where's Wilma? Anybody seen her?
    Got a baby elephant vacuum cleaner

    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now
    Woo-hoo!! Berd!!
  3. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #583  
    stands up and applauds. Another stellar performance !
  4. #584  
    wow war er singt, dass in Geman oder etwas, was ich vφllig verstand kein Wort sagte er, aber es klang gut! klatschen klatschen klatschen!
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I deleted my post just to be sure not to start anything lol. Could you erase that quote?
    ???
  6. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #586  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I deleted my post just to be sure not to start anything lol. Could you erase that quote?
    valid question, but a good idea to delete the post(s). Could very well start trouble
  7. #587  
    There's nothing to see here.......move along.......

    Have another drink on me!

    Squirrel -------->
  8. #588  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    There's nothing to see here.......move along.......

    Have another drink on me!

    Squirrel -------->
    Yes, everyone back on topic please! Oh wait, what is the topic? lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #589  
    whewhooo! drinks on rlangley !
  10. #590  
    But why does he want us all to pour our drinks on him?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #591  
    My karaoke turn:

    Man wanted
    One real man wanted
    One mister rough and tough who'll kiss me ‘til I cry

    Man wanted
    Tall, dark and tan wanted
    About this much across and just about yay high

    Previous experience required
    Plus a lifetime guarantee to satisfy
    (spoken: in writing!)

    Man wanted
    No Peter Pan wanted
    These ain't no kiddie toys
    So boys need not apply!

    Man wanted
    No Peter Pan wanted
    These ain't no kiddie toys
    So boys need not apply!

    Man wanted, man wanted

    Keep those gents from Lord and Taylor
    Slip me one good sweaty sailor
    One....real....liiiive man wanted!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #592  
    If this just turned into a karaoke lounge then I am in. Had a long day and would like to have a few drinks and some fun.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  13.    #593  
    ^How is this possible?
  14. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #594  
    ?
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  15.    #595  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    ?
    Nevermind.

    I really don't care anymore.
  16. #596  
    wow dbd losing his thread to the dreaded karaoke crew ??? lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #597  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow dbd losing his thread to the dreaded karaoke crew ??? lol ltm ltm ltm
    Not that.

    I was talking about some other thing.
  18. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #598  
    Listen my good people If you don't want me Delight33 on your thread then just say so. I have stated before that I am not in any shape or form connected with someone who i will not mention his name. I have chatted with you guys before with no problems and if you don't want me here I understand just say the word.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  19. #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    Listen my good people If you don't want me Delight33 on your thread then just say so. I have stated before that I am not in any shape or form connected with someone who i will not mention his name. I have chatted with you guys before with no problems and if you don't want me here I understand just say the word.
    what are you talking about ??? everyone is welcome here !
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #600  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what are you talking about ???
    I'll pm you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions