Page 238 of 240 FirstFirst ... 138188228233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4782
  1. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #4741  
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    *feigns innocence*

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
  2. #4742  
    God, aquifer had a line. Now @ kennedy's... It's louder than the silo



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #4743  
    Oooohhhh, free weefee @ kennedy's

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #4744  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Oooohhhh, free weefee @ kennedy's

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Awesome!!!!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #4745  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Awesome!!!!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Lol, they have better crowd participation and a storm trooper helmet upside down for tips/requests.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #4746  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Lol, they have better crowd participation and a storm trooper helmet upside down for tips.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Interesting. LOL

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #4747  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's why we're the perfect pair!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    I can't argue with that.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. #4748  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I can't argue with that.
    Of course not, you're too damned smart!

    Now, to kick the ***** of the men that do.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #4749  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Of course not, you're too damned smart!

    Now, to kick the ***** of the men that do.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    *Chuckles* Nah! We have better things to do.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #4750  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    *Chuckles* Nah! We have better things to do.
    Oh yeah!! Let's go.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #4751  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh yeah!! Let's go.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    I got 5 on verwon
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  12. #4752  
    Omg, they have a toilet in 1 of the urinal slots.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #4753  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    I got 5 on verwon
    Smart of you! I never lose and I always get what I want.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #4754  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Omg, they have a toilet in 1 of the urinal slots.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    WTH?

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #4755  
    Lol, so we got in the aquarium through the "side door" cause someone knows someone... Place is so packed a sardine would feel crowded. Is it worth it???

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  16. #4756  
    Hmmmm... Wife pointed out that this bar is a sausage fest. Having been married for a while and as packed as it is, I hadn't notied, but yes, dudes a plenty... Not my type of place, but Ver might enjoy it.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #4757  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Hmmmm... Wife pointed out that this bar is a sausage fest. Having been married for a while and as packed as it is, I hadn't notied, but yes, dudes a plenty... Not my type of place, but Ver might enjoy it.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums


    Hell yeah!


    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #4758  
    This would make a great bumpersticker:

  19. #4759  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    This would make a great bumpersticker:

    Love it!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #4760  
    Damn it, weirdos still find me on Facebook.

    Seriously, if a guy wants some hope of changing my mind and getting my interest, he'd at least have to be good looking!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions